Medasource Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Sort:

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Medasource (Dallas, TX) in October 2018.

Interview

I had one phone interview with a Recruiter at Eight Eleven Group. Then I had another phone interview with a Director at Medasource. Then, I had a final in-person interview at the Brooksource Dallas Office, where I met 7 Members of the Team.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking to transition into Account Management?   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Medasource.

Interview

Long process, requiring in person on location interview. They were very friendly but it is painfully clear while the more people you talk to, there is a lack of communication throughout team members.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a better answer to one of your questions?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Medasource (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

Applied online and heard a few days later from the VP of internal hiring. Scheduled and completed ~30 minute phone interview which was informal and was basically explaining the role and the company. Was asked into the office for an in-person interview which was about 2 hours, met with the VP of operations and another upper-level employee. Talked both about the role and the company, and why I might be a good fit.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience before college   Answer Question
    • What do you know about Medasource and why does that information make you think you want to work here?   Answer Question
    • What skills do you have applicable to the recruiting role?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Medasource (Bloomington, IN) in September 2018.

Interview

The interview took place on campus. They offered a information session about what to prepare for and look forward too. The interview took 30 min and was more of a conversation interview.

Anonymous Employee in Iowa City, IA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Medasource (Iowa City, IA) in September 2014.

Interview

Got recruited at school by Brooksource, went to a pre interview night event. Interviewed and then interviewed on-site in Chicago. I said I was interested in medasource and they called and had me interview with the leadership team. Then got the offer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be in Sales?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Medasource (Indianapolis, IN) in November 2017.

Interview

I was very impressed with the individuals I met with. They were all extremely professional and genuinely answered every question I had about the role and organization. I appreciated the fact that they take their time to identify the appropriate candidates for open positions. This team has a lot on the horizon and is geared for continued growth.

Interview Questions

• What do you want out of your professional career?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Medasource (Indianapolis, IN) in February 2017.

Interview

Very thorough but extremely informative. They spent a good amount of the interview process explaining the ins and outs of company/industry so I could ask questions more pertaining to culture, opportunities to grow, and success stories. Ultimately I was nervous going into the interview but they made me feel extremely comfortable right when I walked in the door.

Interview Questions

• What would you say is one of your biggest weaknesses?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Medasource (Indianapolis, IN) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied through my university's career services. I was then invited to a pre night as well as a next day interview. After the next day interview, I was invited for interviews at headquarters in Indianapolis. I then had a phone interview with another VP. I was extended and offer and I accepted.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Medasource.

Interview

The process took about a month. I applied through LinkedIn, scheduled a phone conference with an Internal hiring recruiter, had a great conversation, learning about all the great opportunities at Medasource and the companies culture, I was asked about my work history, competitiveness, normal recruiter/sales interview questions. I then had a 45 minute conversation with a VP, again a very enjoyable conversation, he answered any questions I had formulated from my previous conversation with the recruiter and through research I had done about the company. I then had an in person interview with the Market Director at the Hartford office. The interview was more of a conversation and was very enjoyable and I was very comfortable with the environment and got to meet the whole team. I then had an out of office interview with the market director, we had a nice discussion and went over a few remaining questions. The next day the VP I had spoken too called me and offered me the job.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Medasource in April 2018.

Interview

This was a pretty fast interview process. A corporate recruiter reached out to me two weeks ago, and after a phone interview last week, I had my in-office interview 5 business days later. This was a pretty straight forward interview. On the phone, they asked about my experience and tried to get a feel for my hard and soft skills. In the office, the interview was very conversational. We discussed our values, goals, and I was asked to tell some stories about some hardship and risks I've taken. The managers were so informative and really genuine people, it was overall a fantastic experience. I've gone on about 12 interviews in the past few months, and this was really one of the best.