Medha Servo Drives Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Medha Servo Drives Interview Questions

Updated Jan 28, 2017

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Medha Servo Drives (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

written test is offline mode
    there is 75 questions first 50 questions carries 1 mark and next 25 questions carries 2 marks each.
    negative marking is there .
    questions from core subjects only.
    easy, if u work hard

Interview Questions

• questions from core.technical round is most filtration round.
      is very difficulty
      1 Answer

Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Medha Servo Drives (Hyderabad (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

Medha servo drives company conducted written exam in my college.I was shortlisted in written test.They send a interview call letter to my mail.I have attended to the interview on 30'th november at hyderabad.They have conducted Technical(about 1 hour),HR(about 3o mins.) rounds.

Interview Questions

• In technical they have asked about 5 topics:
      1.project
      2.basic theorems&transients in networks
      3.digital circuits(decoder,mux,code conversions)
      4.micro processor&controllers
      5.C language
      In HR round just she about my family,future goals,how did u apporach to ur goals.....etc.?
      Answer Question
    • design of boolean expressions using multiplexers?   Answer Question

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medha Servo Drives (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

written test which was very easy then tr and hr... tr will be taken by 2 or more people and hr will be normal formalities submitting documents and all results will be given after a week

Interview Questions

• related to subject which ever position you are attending for...   Answer Question

Engineer (Trainee) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Medha Servo Drives (Hyderabad (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

They came to our college and conducted a written test which was moderate. They selected a group of 6 people for the interview at r&d centre. It included tr hr and gm round which took a day and after a week result was given

Interview Questions

• Your favourite subject and its corresponding questiona   1 Answer

Technical Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Medha Servo Drives (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

first there was written exam in college which asked completely technical questions which are easy.
    selected 4 students from our college for TR & HR TR is like you can say or asks from every thing you learnt from engineering background.HR is just normal round

Interview Questions

• why you got less percentage(67) compared to your 10th (88) and 12th(93) standard   Answer Question

Desktop Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Medha Servo Drives (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2013.

Interview

Written Test,Face2face round.they will check the attitude,HR round is very simple just basic english they test.
    Finally they select only higher percentage.
    Firstly contact through phone takes HRS round & technical round will be face2 face that is three rounds happened to me.

R&D Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Medha Servo Drives (Hyderabad (India)) in May 2013.

Interview

First of all, all have to fill the application form given by the HR.And we need to wait for interview call from office boy. As I am from electrical background.And the interview is totally one hour.The interview is purely technical.Engineers from IISC people interviewed me.The people are so friendly. They provide free lunch and tea etc.
    Topics covered for me:
    Power electronics
    Machines
    C language

Interview Questions

• 1.Steady state operating points of induction motor by given the curve of induction motor.
      2.DC-DC converters o/p waveforms for various combination loads.
      3.C-Language basics on arrays,structure memory
      4.Various semiconductors basics.BJT and MOSFET and then IGBT.
      2 Answers

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Medha Servo Drives (Hyderabad (India)) in August 2012.

Interview

Interview consists of three stages:
    1) written test
    2) technical interview and
    3) Management or interview with Company head
    technical interview is again taken by some dumb manager having zero technical knowledge.
    But here interview with company head is interesting they really like to see want the candidate can offer to company, whether he/she can put necessary efforts to achieve set targets or not.

the third part is very good and need to be maintained.

Interview Questions

• question paper is prepared by copying from Mechanical engineering objective test book. They do not even have or maintain a proper key for the questions. at the time of checking the themselves check over internet for individual answers.

the third part is very good and need to be maintained.
      Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Medha Servo Drives (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2011.

Interview

Hiring Process is a bit complex. It consists of 3 rounds.
    1) Written test: In this, there will be having 5 to 6 sections. Each Section shall have 7 to 8 questions out of which we need to answer 5 to 6 to qualify for written test.. These Sections are:
    a) Analog Electronics
    b) Digital Electronics
    c) C language
    d) Aptitude Questions on Placing and routing
    e) Micro controllers-808 and 8051.
    f) Network Analysis

Which means there is sectional cut off. You need to qualify all the sections to qualify in written test.

2) Technical Interview: This is the crucial part. They ask questions mainly on Embedded systems, Micro controllers, Micro processors, Analog Circuit design, Digital design, VHDL, C language etc; It may last for 40-50 min.

3) HR round: Not that much important. HR explains about company culture and its various departments.

During my Interview, 300 candidates attended out of which they selected 4 candidates.
    I am lucky.

Interview Questions

• They ask you to write C programs of Fibanocci Series, Armstrong etc;
      They ask you transistor design problems.
      1 Answer

Negotiation

GO for It