Medix Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 19, 2017

2.7

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medix (Rockville, MD) in July 2017.

Interview

I was called in on a Wednesday after I applied for a job and had a brief interview. Asked about my background, anything not on my resume, etc. I was told that this company wanted to hire someone ASAP and they'd book me an interview on Friday. I called Thursday asking about said interview and heard back Friday morning: the company had already found an outside candidate. I was told that the recruiter would get in contact with me after the holiday and would send my resume around to other companies they staffed. I didn't hear anything after the holiday, so I called and left a message reminding the recruiter. Never heard back.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Medix (Denver, CO).

Interview

Very long, about 3 months of interviews before they chose to make an offer. I had 2 in office interviews with 6 different people, a job shadow, and 3 phone interviews.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medix (Kansas City, KS) in June 2017.

Interview

Phone call with recruiter, phone call with office manager, in person interview and shadow with recruiters. They expect you to ask them a million questions and when you run out of questions they suddenly seem disinterested. They ask lots of situational questions that are hard to answer if you are fresh out of college and don't have much experience.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you went above and beyond what was expected of you.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Medix (Denver, CO).

Interview

The interview process was very long as Medix really takes the time to make sure employees will be a good fit with the culture. It started with a phone screen interview, then an online personality test, then an in-person interview with a couple employees in the office, then an observational interview. Overall I had a really positive experience. Everyone was very professional and kept me updated on the progress of my application. I felt they really took the time to get to know me and see if I would fit well into the company culture.

Laboratory Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medix (Minneapolis, MN) in May 2017.

Interview

Really straightforward web interview / screen. Recruiter suggested adding information that met job description. Not very confident interviewer, no idea about the positions technical criteria. Very little communication and felt information was withheld regarding position. Very frustrating

Interview Questions

• Google interview questions and you'll find th top 5 asked.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Medix (Chicago, IL).

Interview

3.5 hours for the first interview and 3 hours for the last interview. Questions were very redundant and the interviewers asked alot of the same things. I also waited to start some of my interviews for at least 30-40 minutes. For the very last interview I had it was 2 of their higher up managers interviewing me at once.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time in your life that you have used grit? Name a challenge and how you overcame it? Talk about a time when a supervisor or boss gave you a specific metric goal and how you accomplished it? Tell me what our core values are?   Answer Question

Billing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medix.

Interview

Fast and positive! I talked to a very nice recruiter on over the phone ad she sent me all the necessary documents to move to the next step. She was very informed and professional.

Interview Questions

• When was a time that you were put in a bad situation at work? How did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medix.

Interview

Phone Interview. The woman who interviewed seemed very direct and not personable. When I would laugh and try to create a relaxing atmosphere, she wouldn't have it. When I would discuss my experience, she would just be like okay and move on to the next question. In the beginning, she asked me what my career goals were. If they don't align with the sales/recruiter position, then they lose interest and want to end the conversation.

HL7 Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Medix.

Interview

I was contacted on 1/4. The interview was pretty smooth. The recruiter schedule a screening call and then I was scheduled and passed the Epic sphinx test.After I passed the test I was scheduled a Skype interview.Then we talked salary and start date then...crickets. Nothing

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest challenge in learning new technology   1 Answer

Epic Credentialed Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Medix (Ann Arbor, MI) in April 2017.

Interview

Did a telephone interview and a second Skype interview for the position of Epic Credentialed Trainer with two different Medix staff members. Via telephone and Skype one did a screening the other did a background and knowledge interview with me.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my training background   1 Answer