Medix Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Medix Interview Questions

Interviews at Medix

2.7

I T Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Medix (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Started with applying in linked in and got a call from the recruiter for initial screening phone interview. All went well and was invited back for the second round of interview over the phone that lasted 2 hours with two managers. I have been out of college for two years and the first hour was asking me about my college experience, why I chose my school, what extracurricular activities I was involved with, things I regretted and liked about my college experience and a teacher reference if needed. Seemed weird to me why there were focusing on my college experience when I am not a newly graduate and I should have been talking about my past job experience. Shows that they mostly hire out of college students. They then asked for previous work references and after calling them they followed up with me to come into the final interview in office. I went and shadowed, seemed kind of like a dungeon, no one was talking and everyone dressed in suits and dresses. Was told work hours were from 730-530 which seemed ridiculous for the low pay. Went on to interview with two more managers who asked me more about my college experience and then behavioral questions ex times you worked well in a team, how you handle conflict with your manager and difficulties in life you had to overcome. Was not a casual interview, but I thought it went well. I asked for feedback and they both agreed it went great and we should be hearing from them soon. The recruiter called me the next day saying they both loved me and basically told me I had the job and to look for an email soon about next steps. I sent thank you notes to both and they responded saying they loved the time they spent with me and I should be hearing soon about the decision. I got an email a couple days later saying they have decided not to extend the offer to me. Overall, very unprofessional the way they led me on. They called me and emailed me multiple times to say how they would love to have me on the team and then just said I didnt get it. I wouldn't trust what they say if, just be cautious when you are dealing with them, which is what everyone told me but I didnt listen. If you get another offer from another recruiting company I would advise to take it because they are much better ones out there and from my experience it shows that they treat their employees like they are replaceable

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Medix (Nashville, TN) in February 2020.

Interview

A 30 minute phone interview that gave all the details of the job. It was pretty straight forward and they answered all the pro and cons of the job. They seemed very passionate about the job and made the whole process go smoother. They ssked about previous work experience and what I wanted out of the position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northeast, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Medix (Northeast, NY) in February 2020.

Interview

2 Phone interviews then an in person interview where you meet everyone in the office its about two hours or longer! I would say Glassdoor has been very accurate. They really made me feel wanted and had multiple employees across the country reach out to me throughout the whole process, I respected their effort! Everyone I met was enthusiastic and fun to talk to. But I'd say keep your guard up and don't stop looking for other opportunities.

Interview Questions

• they ask questions about your personal life, some work and school experiences.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Medix.

Interview

Reached out to by internal recruiter, had 45 min call with her, then a week later had an hour long phone interview with leader for office I was interviewing for and her boss.

Interview Questions

• The entire time I was being asked to explain why I made every career move that I have and why I felt certain ways about things. Didn’t even get a chance to go into my personal skills that would make me good at the job. I felt like he was being very judgmental towards every word that came out of my mouth. Not a comfortable experience.   Answer Question

Accounts Receivable Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medix (Denver, CO) in January 2020.

Interview

I worked with a recruiter named Brittany in Colorado. The recruiter reached out to me because she found my resume online and said she has a position that I would be a great fit for. First, we scheduled a call to discuss my career background in detail. Then emailed me all of the information about the job and the job description. She then submitted my resume to the hiring manager. A few days later she called me and said the manager says she would like to interview me. I went to the interview, and on the same day, I received an offer. I did not end up accepting the offer because I received another offer for a manager position. The whole time, the recruiter was professional, nice and was amazing at keeping me updated on every step of the process. Brittany is a real gem.

Recruiter Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Medix in January 2020.

Interview

The first phone interview last about 30 minutes. The phone call was very pleasant, and I think it was very professional. The second phone interview was said to last about 2 hours with the with multiple people in the perspective branch I am looking into working at. That is coming up in the new future.

Business Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Medix (Columbia, SC) in January 2020.

Interview

Very short interview process. It was a phone call and it was with a recruiter. She was very friendly and easy to talk to. Asked why I was interested in the job and we talked a lot about my previous experiences.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Medix (Dallas, TX) in November 2019.

Interview

The interview consisted of 2 phone interviews and then I was invited to an on-site interview. From there, the interview was very laid back and not much of an interview. I spoke with several employees who talked me through their day to day and then the manager took me out to lunch.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Medix?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Medix (Tampa, FL) in November 2019.

Interview

The interview process was friendly and helpful. My recruiter and I discussed the job requirements and my personal background. I was able to get a better understanding of what the daily responsibilities of a recruiter.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about one of your recent successes.   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Medix.

Interview

Rather straight forward, standard interview questions prodding at your past experience. Questions also based around your background and how that appropriately fits their culture. Prepare for this just as you would for any standard interview.