Megaplex Theatres Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Megaplex Theatres Interview Questions

Interviews at Megaplex Theatres

1.6

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Megaplex Theatres.

Interview

The interviews start by a sires of questions asked by the GM, Department Manager, and HR Rep.

Interview Questions

• Last Question was "Out of everyone that has applied today why should we hire you?"   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Providence, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Megaplex Theatres (Providence, UT) in March 2016.

Interview

It was short and sweet. Interview lasted less than 15 minutes. They asked me about my experience, why I would be good for the job, and what I thought I could bring to the table.

Food Court Interview

Interview

If you get the interview, you will get the job. Really easy interview, simple. Unfortunately there is no negotiation of salary, at all, even if you have qualifications that would get you a higher salary anywhere else.

Interview Questions

• If you have an angry customer in line first, the popcorn machine is out of popcorn, and five other people in line, how would approach getting everything done?   Answer Question

Food Court Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Valley City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Megaplex Theatres (West Valley City, UT) in August 2015.

Interview

There are several different interviewers and multiple people interviewing at 1 time in the same room, but it is 1 on 1. You will get an offer afterwords if they feel like your a qualified candidate. then in 2 weeks they will do orientation and give you your start date.

Concessions Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Megaplex Theatres (Salt Lake City, UT) in June 2010.

Interview

I applied for an entry level position that required no prior experience in-person. Got a call a week or two later asking if I would come in for an interview. It was very easy. The hiring manager just asked me very basic questions to make sure I wasn't crazy, I guess, but it seemed just like a casual conversation asking about my interests. Got a job offered to me on the spot.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The compensation was fixed. It wasn't very much, but that is the nature of the position.

Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Megaplex Theatres (Lehi, UT) in April 2013.

Interview

They will call you and ask you to come in for an interview. When you get there, one of the managers will sit you down and ask you a few standard questions. One question they ask that will stand out is to name somewhere that you have received excellent customer service, for example, I said Chik-fil-a. They will offer the position on the spot if they want to hire you.

Interview Questions

• What is the name of one company and/or business that you have received excellent customer service from?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations. You are offered minimum wage with a chance for a raise after you have worked there for a year.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Megaplex Theatres.

Interview

I received a call from the HR department to set up an interview. There were several other applicants being interviewed at the same time waiting in the lobby. The interview was one on one, they reviewed experience and asked general interview questions. I was offered a job on the spot.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Unable to negotiate. Entry level position.

Anonymous Employee in South Jordan, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Megaplex Theatres (South Jordan, UT) in April 2014.

Interview

Interview process was pretty easy. I first applied online directly on their website/career page and got a call back within 1-2 weeks. They were very communicative and worked with my schedule.

Anonymous Employee in Sandy, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Megaplex Theatres (Sandy, UT) in March 2016.

Interview

It was really fast, I was called within a couple days of applying and asked for an interview which lasted about 10 minutes. I was offered the job on the spot, the interviewer was an HR worker whom I liked a lot, but saw little of after the interview. It was fairly comfortable and easy.

Interview Questions

• She asked something along the lines of what would I do if a customer who's movie was about to start came to me, when there was a line of other customers, and they had spilled their popcorn and needed a refill, how would I respond.   Answer Question

Concessions Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Jordan, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Megaplex Theatres (South Jordan, UT) in July 2017.

Interview

You get to the meeting room, where you will wait for a nice hr rep to visit you. They will ask you a variety of questions, and give you a few scenarios. Once done nine times out of ten they will offer you the job on the spot

Interview Questions

• If you noticed you were running low on popcorn, and you heard that the theater screen went off, and you had a line of people waiting. what would you prioritize first and why.   1 Answer