Melmark Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Melmark Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Melmark

Direct Support Staff Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Melmark in March 2014.

Interview

went ok.

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Berwyn, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Melmark (Berwyn, PA) in October 2013.

Interview

Mostly hire internally, was moving up from another position. Will be interviewed by department head. Pretty standard process.

Interview Questions

• They were all pretty by the book questions, how do you maintain work-life balance, tell me about a difficult situation, managing conflict, etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I took the first salary offer and probably should have held out for a bit. In my experience Melmark can usually give a bit more than the first offer but I wouldn't expect much more than an additional 1-3%

Marketing/Graphic Design Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berwyn, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Melmark (Berwyn, PA) in August 2011.

Interview

I was kept waiting more than 20 minutes for my first interview. I was invited to return for a second interview with the CEO, which was rescheduled - twice - with only an hour's notice each time! I took my name out of the running!

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions from the marketing people, who were very friendly.   Answer Question