Meralco Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Meralco Interview Questions

Updated Jul 21, 2017

2.8

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasig, Rizal (Philippines)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Meralco (Pasig, Rizal (Philippines)) in February 2017.

Interview

Initial interview was the usual HR interview. If that and the assessment exam are passed, there will be some panel interviews, number depends on how many departments have openings. I had two panel interviews by two different departments the same day. They just mostly ask about what's written on the resume.

Interview Questions

• Describe your most challenging experience in school, why it happened, and how you solved it   Answer Question

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pasig, Rizal (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Meralco (Pasig, Rizal (Philippines)) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online, exam and initial interview, if passed, you will be scheduled to panel interview. The initial assessment is an average part. As long as you can answer them properly and tell them the truth about yourself, you'll be given the chance.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Meralco (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in February 2016.

Interview

First, they will ask for a few documents (resume, school certificate, grades). We were told to submit this at the HR building.
    Once you have submitted everything, they will schedule an interview for you with the internship head.
    If all goes well and you are accepted, they will ask what your preference is/what department do you want to be assigned in.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Meralco (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in March 2015.

Interview

Initially we started with a paper screening, after i submitted my online resume, i got a call telling me that ive made it to phase 2, wherein we had a global reasoning test plus an assessment. Afterwards, is the final interview with a panel from meralco's top managers and executives, hr and some new managers.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They're pretty nice to interns nmn. I wasnt able to ask whether it was a paid internshp or not

Power CampProgram Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pasig City (Philippines)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Meralco (Pasig City (Philippines)) in March 2015.

Interview

I emailed their HR head of my interest to apply for internship along with my CV. Then I got an email inviting me to take the assessment exam. I took two sets of exam online at Meralco, Pasig. It was a personality test and an IQ test. Next phase was the panel Interview, some day after the exam(if you got in). It's the last one but I have yet to get results.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Meralco.

Interview

Apply at their HR office in person. The HR will schedule you for an engineering aptitude exam. Once passed, you will take a personality and IQ exam. If you pass such tests, the HR will then refer your profile to the managers of offices in need of employees. You will be called for an interview if there is/are manager/s who are interested to interview you. If you pass the interview, you should pass the medical exam before you will be given the job offer.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pasig, Rizal (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Meralco (Pasig, Rizal (Philippines)) in September 2014.

Interview

30min to 45min of interview, they asked personal questions. They asked about the deregulation the power industry. But i wasnt familiar to it before because i just graduated from college. But they understood completely and wont on explaining the Epira law

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work on a shifting schedule?   1 Answer

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasig, Rizal (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Meralco (Pasig, Rizal (Philippines)).

Interview

Personal submission of CV at the main office, wait for notification through phone for job exam schedule ,technical exam, job interviews (one-on-one and group interviews), personality and IQ tests, medical exam

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work on your day-off, holidays, christmas day, lenten season, during calamities or work for more than 24 hours and even if short noticed?   Answer Question

Electrical Engineer Interview

Application

I interviewed at Meralco in March 2014.

Interview

First was Initial Screening from HR Dept then he/she will give you a referral letter to take an exam in BDI,after you pass they will inform you to take a panel interview compose of 7 Managers.Im just waiting if i pass or not.

Interview Questions

• No question that you cannot answer just be yourself its all about your resume.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Meralco (Manila, Manila (Philippines)).

Interview

Why did you leave your last company? What is your expectation? How much is your asking salary?