Meridian Senior Living Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Meridian Senior Living Interview Questions

Interviews at Meridian Senior Living

2.3

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Meridian Senior Living.

Interview

Interview with the controller. Depends on who you are interview with. The controller who interviewed me has left his position but he was really nice. Asked very routined questions. Mostly concentrate on what does the position usually do. I like the controller a lot but too bad the company does not deserve him!!!

Wellness Director Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Meridian Senior Living in May 2014.

Interview

Go through panel interview with executive director and regional nurse (which they don't have now since they are too cheap to replace the one they had). Once you say YES, you are screwed. They will work you to the bone. You're schedule is at least 60-70 hours a week since you are SALARY and by labor law, you can't complain about the hours plus you are ON-CALL after hours meaning anything happens in the community-you must be within driving range just in case you are called in to respond.

Interview Questions

• When can you start? (they will promise you the moon and the world to get you to say yes!)   Answer Question

Kitchen Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chester, VA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Meridian Senior Living (Chester, VA) in June 2015.

Interview

It was OK a lot of questions was ask the person that interview me was OK she was very accurate she was friendly she explained the hours we work and day's explain the uniform colors

Interview Questions

• Can I cook ? How long have I been cooking where have I cook at   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Meridian Senior Living.

Interview

Lengthly, 3-4 months, interviewed with all regionals and upper management, personality profile completed, in person interviews, several phone interviews. An offer was accepted and negotiated along with relocation assistance.
    Please be very careful with this company as they did not show any professionalism when they decided to renege on my offer.

Resident Care Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Meridian Senior Living (Washington, DC) in May 2016.

Interview

Interviewed on phone with hr team member and then in person with executive director of the facility. Was offered the job on he spot pending background check and drug screening. Gave my two weeks at my old job as I knew I would pass checks and started the day after my two weeks was up.

Interview Questions

• Really was focused on ensuring I understood part of the job was building relationships with residents and their families not just taking care of them.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Meridian Senior Living.

Interview

Had first initial interview with ED. Discussed job roll and was asked about adaptability to a constant changing environment. Had follow-up interview with Wellness Director and RCC. Discussed each roll and how on-call rotation and staff scheduling is handled. Had another interview with ED on pay and benefits. Got offer letter and signed within a few days.

Interview Questions

• How do you plan for a chaotic day?   1 Answer