Meru Mobility Tech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Meru Mobility Tech Interview Questions

Interviews at Meru Mobility Tech

3.3

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Meru Mobility Tech.

Interview

near about 3 -4 person in a panel, they selected near about 10 candidate after written exam, we were thinking 3-4 job position but at last they selected only 1 candidate on simply on the bases of marks, not a good interview , what they were checking cold not understand and their requirements also ...we all were thing to get a job there but finally when they declared result we were surprised......

Interview Questions

• simple question , back-groud checking ..nothing tough   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Meru Mobility Tech (Mumbai (India)) in October 2018.

Interview

Poor Management.

Scheduled interview was cancelled due to interviewer is in meeting for longer time.

Very low strength in IT department.

Unorganized way of management.

No alternative business model other than Cab

Simply don't waste your time.

Senior Marketing Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Meru Mobility Tech (Mumbai (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

there are 3 to 4 rounds of interview.
    1) HR round - which very simple to crack, you have speak fluently
    2) Tech round - all profile related questions
    3) HR Round - negotiation on salary

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Meru Mobility Tech (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

HR round, followed by Senior management round, Followed by a long wait and HR round again. promised a final round with head of the company but never got a call back. Pathetic process.

Interview Questions

• 1. Why do choose to live in X city and not Y city when you choose to stay abroad.
      2. What is the revenue of XYZ companies (without knowing if the company still exist or no.)
      3.Got to work for more than 13 hours.
      4. Followed by all the stupid irrelevant questions.   1 Answer

Personal Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Andheri (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Meru Mobility Tech (Andheri (India)).

Interview

Interviews were conducted at their Andheri office. Waiting for 1 hour and then HR was arrogant and rude. Was aggressive and arguing about the Profile and about my knowledge of the Owner's life and about his way of working

Interview Questions

• What do you know the owner of the company and about his journey   Answer Question

Customer Care Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Meru Mobility Tech (Mumbai (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

Interview was quick
    Had 2 rounds one with the floor manager
    Second with the HR
    Floor manager asked basic things regarding efucation and work experience if any
    Further HR discussed various prospects of jobs and asked how will i b able to manage my work-life balance,why work in meru and how will i tackle life at a call centre everything was smooth and easy

Interview Questions

• Education and work experience   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Meru Mobility Tech (New Delhi (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

it was a general interview, with questions mostly revolving around the kind of person I am. they were probably looking at the employee-company value fit!

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Meru Mobility Tech (Ahmedabad (India)) in November 2011.

Interview

First Level was by the HR. Grilled on marketing management and past work experience. Asked several hypethetical questions like "what would you do in such a situation". Shortlisted candidates were then interviewed by CEO of Meru Cabs on another day.There was also a personality test, some were screened out after the test.

Interview Questions

• What was your biggest failure? What are the top 5 criteria for selecting a company, explain why each criteria is important to you.   Answer Question

Mobile Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Meru Mobility Tech (Mumbai (India)) in January 2019.

Interview

There were total two rounds for an interview first one was technical round and second was HR round. In the first round, they will ask you all basic question and the level of questions will increase, second was HR round, basic question will be asked like about your education background and some tech questions as well.

1. They don't offer you water, you need to ask for it.
    2. I got selected but they never call me back after that.
    3. I mailed them about the status and they don't even reply to anything
    4. Whole Meru cab interview was fake.

FAKE interview taken by the company, do not waste your time and energy there.

Senior Finance Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Meru Mobility Tech (Ahmedabad (India)) in September 2013.

Interview

First round has been taken by Recruiter Agency, then after by HR Manager of the Co. and then after final interview taken by Senior Finance Manager.

Interview Questions

• Mostly they have covered all the factors of the Finance and Account Profile. And,they asked about family background also.   Answer Question