Metcash Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 23, 2017

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Metcash

Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Metcash (Sydney (Australia)) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied through a recruiter, 1st interview was with a co-worker on skype for 60 mins. Next round they flew me to Sydney and met with their director who is a very good guy.

Interview Questions

• How you take challenges in supporting multiple priorities from different parties in the business.   Answer Question

Category Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Metcash (Sydney (Australia)) in October 2016.

Interview

Fairly standard interview process, where time is scheduled in advance to allow planning ahead. there are 3 interviews in total. overall very understanding in terms of timing of the interview, however, this will depend on the hiring manager. 1st interview over the phone with agents, then interviewed with hiring manager with HR, the last one is with the GM of the company.

Interview Questions

• the interview questions are standard which can be downloaded from online these days, and are based on experience and situational questions.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Metcash.

Interview

Applied online. A few weeks later I had a brief interview with internal recruiter, followed by a face to face i'view with manager at HO in Sydney. Was told I would receive an outcome within the next few days. Several weeks later, no reply whatsoever!

Apparently psychometric testing is also part of the recruitment process.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions....why apply for job, what do you know out Metcash etc....   1 Answer

Trading Terms Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Metcash in April 2013.

Interview

1 on 1 interview with the Manager in a delapidated, filthy meeting room at their old premises. Not a personable Manager - more like being interrogated by the army for being a terrorist.

Interview Questions

• Attention to detail, went over past jobs, why I was looking for a job.   Answer Question