Methodist Health System Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

1. Featured Interview

Certified Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Methodist Health System (Dallas, TX) in December 2014.

Interview

Apply on line, interview with Director, get offer from HR.Submit to drug test, TB test, and get current on immunizations. Submit to blood draw and physical for health insurance. Go to orientation and spend all day listening to everything about Methodist Hospital.

Medical Laboratory Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Methodist Health System (San Antonio, TX) in December 2017.

Interview

Fast process, friendly staff, after applying the next day i had phone interview then onsite interview. Asked several questions about experiences. I thought it was a great interview but no offer.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Methodist Health System in October 2017.

Interview

Did the application in line and within a few hours got an email to do a video interview. Happily I did it right away and waited over two weeks to hear a response. Eventually got the job. Long process.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Methodist Health System in September 2017.

Interview

I applied 8/28 recieved an application follow up email a month a later 9/25. I interview that folllwing Wednesday. HR was very nice. Interview with the nursing manager and the floor nursing supervisor. Asked generic questions about my past history. Called a pct to show me around the floor

Registered Dietitian Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Methodist Health System (Richardson, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

Methodist is very straight forward in their interview process. I applied online 1-2 days after the job was posted. They called me 2 days later and wanted to schedule a phone interview for the following Monday. The interview was ~40 minutes and included multiple clinical skills type questions.

Interview Questions

• What references/resources do you use when researching best practices for tubefeeding?   Answer Question
    • If you had an overwhelming workload one day, how would you give preference to follow-ups, consults, and assessments?   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Methodist Health System (Dallas, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

Very thorough. Several tests administered. Lengthy interview process. Very fair about method. Human Resources Department is very good about processing resumes and contacting potential candidates. Is a great place to WORK!

Interview Questions

• What is one character weakness that you would like to improve?   1 Answer

Contract Analyst - Supply Chain Interview

Interview

The process was long, time consuming and was given mixed messages throughout the process. Was given an offer that was a significant pay cut from my current position which I eventually accepted only to have it rescinded. Worst hiring experience of my life.

RN Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Methodist Health System (Dallas, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

Group Interview with asking questions and individual interviews with the managers. I was given individual scenarios and asked what I would do. They questioned my experience and told me what was expected of me.

Critical Care Residency, RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Methodist Health System (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Interview in front of two panels, one panel of nurse leadership, one of staff nurses. They ask three different questions and grade you 1-5 for each question. Then you find out in about two weeks whether you got it or not. Depending on unit needs they usually hire between ten and twenty and usually interview about one hundred to 150

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a slow time in your previous job and what you did during it   Answer Question

Graduate Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Methodist Health System (Dallas, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

Completed online app, recruiter Jose contacted me, interviewed with Del. I dressed professionally thought Interview went great but looking back she didn't take notes, didn't ask typical interview questions. Her mind was already made up.

Nurse Extern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Methodist Health System (Dallas, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied online. Human resources contacted me to set up an interview within a few days. It was a small panel. It was very laid back and interviewers were very friendly and personable. Heard back quite quickly.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? Lots of behavioral type questions.   Answer Question