Methodist Health System Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Methodist Health System

2.6

Patient Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Methodist Health System (Dallas, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

wonderful experience. wonderful interview. great interviewer. felt at ease with the person doing the interview. got a nice tour of the facility. met all of the employees. everyone seemed nice. great atmosphere.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Methodist Health System in October 2017.

Interview

Did the application in line and within a few hours got an email to do a video interview. Happily I did it right away and waited over two weeks to hear a response. Eventually got the job. Long process.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Methodist Health System in September 2017.

Interview

I applied 8/28 recieved an application follow up email a month a later 9/25. I interview that folllwing Wednesday. HR was very nice. Interview with the nursing manager and the floor nursing supervisor. Asked generic questions about my past history. Called a pct to show me around the floor

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Methodist Health System (Dallas, TX) in December 2014.

Interview

Interview process took a few weeks, maybe two or three. There was a phone interview with a recruiter first. That went well, this was my first medical job interview so I was extremely nervous for the sit down interview that came next. I had a one on one with the director of the unit I was applying for. I was glad it was only her any more people and I don't think I would've done very good.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with negativity?   1 Answer

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baytown, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Methodist Health System (Baytown, TX).

Interview

Rude and horrible at interviewing. Job fair that had very limited positions so they were very uninterested in interviewing so many potential candidates. It was late in the day and they had already made their minds up. Job fairs are a waste of time.

Interview Questions

• They did not ask questions just left the interview up to the person.   Answer Question

Clinical Research Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Methodist Health System.

Interview

I applied online and received a call from their recruiter after 4 weeks. The recruiter only called me to schedule a phone interview with the hiring manager. The hiring manager was kind and professional. She asked me a few questions regarding my background and interest. She also shared information with me the regarding the position I applied for. At the end of the 30 minutes phone interview, she told me the HR will contact me whether I will be invited to the onsite interview. If I am invited, expect that will be a half day interview, meeting most of the doctors and staff I will be working closely with. However, I decided not to proceed the interview process because this job requires some evening or weekend hours. Anyways, it was pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to apply to this job? Why MHS? What do you want to do in the future? Why do you think you are a competent candidate for this position?   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Methodist Health System (Dallas, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

Phone interview for 20 mins. Most of the interview questions were simple and straight to the points. Such as qualification, major, previous work experience and so on. They had minimum requirement of 4 references who had to reply online regarding the candidates behavior.

Case Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mansfield, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Methodist Health System (Mansfield, TX) in April 2012.

Interview

It was minimal and not behaviorial based. There was a lot of talking but interviewers did not seem prepared. I hade to interject information about myself and my career that was not asked as I felt it would be pertinent to the decision to hire. The role was described as case coordinator but actually it was a UR Job.

Interview Questions

• How long have you been a case manager.   1 Answer

MA Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Methodist Health System.

Interview

2 step Easy process, from Temp to Hire, typical interview questions. Offer made relatively quickly, I accepted. Very basic process. Professional Dress is required. Make a great first impression. Good Luck!

Interview Questions

• What attributes would you bring to the company?   1 Answer

Methodist Health System Response

Jun 12, 2018 – Marketing Specialist

Thank you so much for not only taking the time to provide feedback, but also for interviewing at Methodist. Hearing from candidates like you helps us to improve our interview process and provide the best experience possible.

Manager Position Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Methodist Health System in February 2016.

Interview

very informal, I'm still awaiting the next step in the process as I was told that this was level 1. I have not heard back as to whether I will go further in the process.