Metro Transit St. Louis Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 17, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at Metro Transit St. Louis

LRT Communications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Metro Transit St. Louis (Saint Louis, MO) in November 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed by the hiring manager and the director. The interview got off to a bad start because I got lost. Once the actual interview started I got into the zone and really sold my self. The interview lasted almost a full hour.

Bus Operator Interview

Interview

it was a open interview in a room. took about 20 mins. not 2 painful I think he sent me to the second step because I said I wanted to be around people and move up to be a manager!!!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They give you a piece of paper to have you take a drug test and background check once you pass all of that they give you a offer package

Communications Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Metro Transit St. Louis (Saint Louis, MO) in May 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed by two people - each from two different departments that I could be working for. The beginning of the interview was filled with small talk because of similar backgrounds. They asked me the usual interview questions regarding past experience, hobbies and other behavioral questions. When the interview ended, I was given a form to agree to a background/drug test. Nothing too difficult.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing you do to stay organized?   1 Answer

Bus Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Metro Transit St. Louis (Saint Louis, MO) in April 2015.

Interview

very easy and straight to the point. not a lot of thinking questions they just wanted to know more about you as a person. What made you want to apply to the job.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Metro Transit St. Louis (Saint Louis, MO) in April 2013.

Interview

I heard the job at a very small career fair, so I submitted the application with my resume. Three weeks later, they invited me to the phone interview. It was my manager, sounds a really nice person. Every question is just common. I really enjoyed the conversation with her. Then one week later, I got that offer.

Interview Questions

• The manager asked me when I can come to work, that is out of my expectation.   Answer Question

Diversity Supplier Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Metro Transit St. Louis in February 2011.

Interview

I applied online and three days later received an email to submit an internal application. The following day recived a call to set up a phone interview. The phone interview lasted about 20 minutes and I was told a decision would be made in 1 week. The job responsiblities were straight forward. The interview questions concerned my professional experience.

Interview Questions

• What were your last responsibilities on your previous job?   Answer Question

Sales Job Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Metro Transit St. Louis in January 2008.

Interview

I was brough back in a room by a manager. It was a 1 on 1 interview. They asked a dew basic questions. Like your strengths and weaknesses. Pretty straight forward interview.