Metropolitan Boston Housing Partnership Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Metropolitan Boston Housing Partnership

Program Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Metropolitan Boston Housing Partnership (Boston, MA) in April 2010.

Interview

Group interview with 5 other potential candidates going for the same position. 2+ hiring managers with several program representative staff. It is a very cutthroat process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Metropolitan Boston Housing Partnership (Boston, MA) in March 2009.

Interview

This was an entirely standard interview. Not at all creative on the interviewer's part. They asked no question I haven't asked people who I have interviewed over the years. That led me to think think this must be a pretty irrelevant agency. Some housing agencies are closely involved in housing policy decision making, and in lobbying for the allocation of resources. Some count beans. Bean-counting is far more important than the name implies. If it is done well, it is vital for making sound decisions and clever statisticians can provide insights that are probably invaluable. Still, I find it deadly boring work.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest fault?   1 Answer