Metropolitan Transportation Authority Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Metropolitan Transportation Authority Interview Questions

Interviews at Metropolitan Transportation Authority

2.6

EE Summer Interview

Interview

GOOD EASY INTERVIEW. Not a lot of questions asked. Managers are nice however low pay.mostky speak of you classes and projects. Make sure to do research on what the internship is for.

Intern Interview

Interview

They come around to plenty of colleges and universities. It's as simple as leaving your info/resume with them. If they like your experience they will reach out for an interview.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Interview

I took an in person interview with a panel of 3 members, 1 director, 2 managers. I was asked Behavioral questions, some technical questions pertaining to job for an intern position.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Interview

Four interviewees, back to back questions . Intimidating. Have to think fast and on your feet. Job description explained well . Must tell what you bring to the table clearly and how you will get it done

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Metropolitan Transportation Authority (Brooklyn, NY) in September 2020.

Interview

I applied in aug 2020 and got an interview in sept 2020. It was long day. Interviewed by four different people with alot of questions. What do you like about your self? what fo you bring to the table? Why do you want to work here?

Interview Questions

• What do you like about yourself? Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

EE Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Metropolitan Transportation Authority.

Interview

The easy process through college and it became an easy process to get the job since the whole thing was controlled by the school. That is about it. Also make sure to know people who recommended you for this position.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Metropolitan Transportation Authority.

Interview

Standard Interview with a panel. Once you apply, you will wait a few months before you receive a phone call, if you are lucky enough to be selected. Then once upon being called and scheduled for an interview, you will go down and see a panel.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you were in charge of multiple tasks and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Civil Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Metropolitan Transportation Authority (New York, NY).

Interview

It was a friendly and amicable experience. The questions were fair in both content and presentation. There was an adequate explanation of the job requirements and expectations of one as an employee.

Railroad Conductor Interview

Interview

great experience. crackd interview . frinedly staff. was all about fit. nothing more. technical questions avoided.modeling test was conducted second time around. was really tough rackd interview . frinedly staff. was all abou

Bus Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Metropolitan Transportation Authority (Brooklyn, NY) in October 2019.

Interview

I had my first test which was compromised of two sections: 1st being an “agree-disagree” scaled questionnaire and the 2nd being a standard multiple choice questionnaire. Now I have to study for a permit.

Interview Questions

• On a scale of 1-5 (1 being less and 5 being severe) What type of supervision style do you like?   1 Answer