Miami Dade County Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Miami Dade County

2.9

Sort:

Air Quality Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Miami Dade County in August 2017.

Interview

Sit down in front of a group of four people and answered a series of questions. They score your answers, sum them, and your total score determines whether or not you move on.

Interview Questions

• Q1: What experiences have you had with air control technology?
      Q2: What are the impacts of global warming specifically with regards to South Florida?   Answer Question

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Miami Dade County (Miami, FL) in April 2008.

Interview

The interview was relatively easy. It was a group panel interview consisting of three people. I did not know their positions within the department so that made the interview less daunting. Everyone was pleasant whilst questioning me and did not make me feel terrible when I thought some of my responses were less than perfect. I thanked all three interviewers via email and received a response back from two of them. I was offered the position within two days.

Interview Questions

• How would you respond when a customer claims to be indigent and owes money for medical services?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Miami Dade County.

Interview

Thorough background check, psychological testing, agility testing. Applicant must provide all documentation requested ex. Original HS Diploma, and or certificates. Work history must be accurate.

Interview Questions

• A difficult question that, candidate usually fail is drug use history   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. There is one base salary which new officer start of with

Social Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Miami Dade County (Miami, FL) in January 2013.

Interview

Interviewed with the department chief and her primary assistant, interview was short and professional. They provided me with reading materials which I finished early, so they asked me if I knew how to operate computers, and eventually I became the main liaison between our department and the IT department.

Interview Questions

• Do you enjoy working with the older population?   1 Answer

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Miami Dade County (Miami, FL) in January 2014.

Interview

It was organized and quick. The representative was professional and guided me through the steps without any difficulty. It helped me gain confidence and i felt okay going through the process.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest strength?   1 Answer

Inventory Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at Miami Dade County (Miami, FL) in September 2011.

Interview

Hiring Process goes really slow to go through. it took me about two months before i finally was working and that was from the point of the interview not when i had applied. i had applied several months back i had actually forgotten about the position by the time they called me back.

Interview Questions

• can you lift this box using proper technique?   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiating take it or leave it

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Miami Dade County (Miami, FL) in May 2013.

Interview

friendly, easy going, just based the interview off of what I wanted to learn and what different types of jobs the county offered. They do make you take a drug test, once you are approved.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Miami Dade County (Miami, FL) in January 2013.

Interview

The interview was pretty easy considering I had a history in a lot of club involvement. This was directly correlated to the job because I was working in a volunteer department. I was asked for my resume and what I have done in the past. I gave good examples of leadership and organizational roles. I was then given a hypothetical ethical situation question. I answered this as fairly as could, kept a positive attitude and they loved me.

Interview Questions

• If you caught someone lying on their financial statement what would you do?   1 Answer

Administrative Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Miami Dade County (Miami, FL) in February 2016.

Interview

Panel interview - three people. Very straightforward and to the point, the panel members were noticeably "going through the motions" - I sensed as if this was just a process they had to complete in order to hire someone pre-selected.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how your skills and experience qualify you for this position?   Answer Question

Camp Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Homestead, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Miami Dade County (Homestead, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

I automatically got an interview, without much effort other then a phone call. I drove to Camp Owaissa Bauer. I sat on the bench, waited for the late interviewer. I signed a set of papers then walked into a room where I was asked a few questions. I forgot to tell them a lot and I ended up not getting an offer.

Interview Questions

• Have you used a pressure cleaner?
      Can you lift over 50 pounds?
      Do you have any customer service experience?   Answer Question