Midwest Family Broadcasting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Midwest Family Broadcasting

Producer, Promoter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Midwest Family Broadcasting (Madison, WI).

Interview

Two weeks total from introduction to hiring. They are excellent at communicating during the recuriting process, exceptionally informal interview, jeans and t-shirt work environment was lax to say the least.

Interview Questions

• How can you help improve our company, why do you want to work here, why radio?   Answer Question

Traffic Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Midwest Family Broadcasting.

Interview

Pretty easy interview. Management did more of the talking than the person being interviewed.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about this position?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No Negotiation.

Board Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockford, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Midwest Family Broadcasting (Rockford, IL) in February 2014.

Interview

Took a while to get a hold of someone for the interview, played a bit of phone tag for a few weeks before finally getting in. After getting the intview it was more relaxed than anything. Just a bit of chitchat and the job was offered right away.