Midwest Veterinary Supply Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 29, 2017

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Midwest Veterinary Supply

Order Puller Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Midwest Veterinary Supply.

Interview

I filled out their lengthy application. Then, heard nothing from them for almost 8 weeks. When they did contact me, despite being overqualified for the position, they said they weren't moving forward with my application. No reasons why given. The position is still posted as open. When I tried to contact them prior to my rejection, I was always sent to voicemail and no messages were ever returned. Seems like a lousy place after reading the reviews. Maybe I dodged a bullet.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here.   1 Answer

Data Analyst Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Midwest Veterinary Supply in February 2017.

Interview

It was a very low key interview. It took place with with the dept manager and supervisor. They reviewed my resume and discussed the details of the position. No challenging interview questions were asked.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Midwest Veterinary Supply in January 2016.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted by internal manager. I was then contacted by hiring manager for a face to face interview. Traveled to face to face with zero travel reimbursement. After several emails and phone calls, I still have not heard anything back. Amazing to not even get a rejection letter or a returned phone call.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Midwest Veterinary Supply.

Interview

It took forever for them to make a decision. I talked to three people, then I applied online. then I talked to three more people. then I waited and checked back. they finally offered the position. I should have known then after three months that it was going to be a bad decision.

Negotiation

salary - I asked for a dollar amount and received it. they should not have agreed to my request. they should have been open and said that it was too much. I would never be able to earn what they agreed on.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Midwest Veterinary Supply.

Interview

The process took about 2 1/2 months with a total of 2 interviews before an offer was made. It was a very straight forward process as long as you are well prepared. The interviews take about 2 hours each, but the interviews do give you a better understanding of the company and what the position entails.

Interview Questions

• Explain your sales background and your accomplishments.   Answer Question

Territory Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Midwest Veterinary Supply (Baton Rouge, LA) in October 2014.

Interview

I submitted an application online. Almost a month later I got an e-mail from the manager saying he would be in town and wanted to set up a lunch interview. I went and we talked and ate for about 2 hours, it went really well. It took close to a month for him to discuss with the other decision-makers about going to the next step and he would let me know. He said the position would be filled before Christmas. Weeks passed and I kept following up and getting vague responses. Then muuuuch after the new year, he plays phone tag with me when I specifically stated in a voicemail amd e-mail to e-mail me a time we would both be free to talk (like professionals do). He never responded since he didn't have the guts to tell me they were going with someone else. I never got a clear answer, and never heard from him again. I finally, almost 5 months later, met the person that got the job. He STILL hasn't been to formal training and seemed like a fish out of water. I felt bad for him. This company is slow to hire new people, slow to make decisions and slow to support their employees. I dodged a bullet.

Interview Questions

• How would you get the veterinarians to hear your proposal?   Answer Question