Midwest Veterinary Supply Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 20, 2016

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Midwest Veterinary Supply

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Midwest Veterinary Supply in January 2016.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted by internal manager. I was then contacted by hiring manager for a face to face interview. Traveled to face to face with zero travel reimbursement. After several emails and phone calls, I still have not heard anything back. Amazing to not even get a rejection letter or a returned phone call.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Midwest Veterinary Supply.

Interview

It took forever for them to make a decision. I talked to three people, then I applied online. then I talked to three more people. then I waited and checked back. they finally offered the position. I should have known then after three months that it was going to be a bad decision.

Negotiation

salary - I asked for a dollar amount and received it. they should not have agreed to my request. they should have been open and said that it was too much. I would never be able to earn what they agreed on.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Midwest Veterinary Supply.

Interview

The process took about 2 1/2 months with a total of 2 interviews before an offer was made. It was a very straight forward process as long as you are well prepared. The interviews take about 2 hours each, but the interviews do give you a better understanding of the company and what the position entails.

Interview Questions

• Explain your sales background and your accomplishments.   Answer Question

Territory Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Midwest Veterinary Supply (Baton Rouge, LA) in October 2014.

Interview

I submitted an application online. Almost a month later I got an e-mail from the manager saying he would be in town and wanted to set up a lunch interview. I went and we talked and ate for about 2 hours, it went really well. It took close to a month for him to discuss with the other decision-makers about going to the next step and he would let me know. He said the position would be filled before Christmas. Weeks passed and I kept following up and getting vague responses. Then muuuuch after the new year, he plays phone tag with me when I specifically stated in a voicemail amd e-mail to e-mail me a time we would both be free to talk (like professionals do). He never responded since he didn't have the guts to tell me they were going with someone else. I never got a clear answer, and never heard from him again. I finally, almost 5 months later, met the person that got the job. He STILL hasn't been to formal training and seemed like a fish out of water. I felt bad for him. This company is slow to hire new people, slow to make decisions and slow to support their employees. I dodged a bullet.

Interview Questions

• How would you get the veterinarians to hear your proposal?   Answer Question