Midwestern University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Midwestern University Interview Questions

Updated Apr 8, 2017

3.2

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Midwestern University.

Interview

Set aside a whole day. I've never had a longer interview in my life. You will talk to HR, PIs in the department (some departments will split that part into multiple segments), and then you will also likely talk to current lab staff. It's a lot of the same questions over and over, but be prepared for several hours.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Midwestern University (Glendale, AZ) in July 2015.

Interview

Apply on-line and hope HR picks your resume to send on to the department hiring manager.
    If the hiring manager selects you, HR sets you up for any skills testing needed, an HR interview and then an interview with the department manager. It can take weeks after you submit your resume and weeks after you interview to hear anything back.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had a conflict or disagreement with an employee or supervisor.   Answer Question

Standardized Patient Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Midwestern University (Glendale, AZ) in June 2015.

Interview

They play games with the person seeking a job. The jobs do not pay very well and they want you to do so many activities before you get hired. They play so many games.

Video Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Midwestern University (Glendale, AZ) in March 2015.

Interview

I walked into the interview, and I was greeted by two people in the Media Resources department, the department head and my now-supervisor. I immediately felt very comfortable with them, and they seemed to be more interested in my past work and how I can improve the position, than whether or not I was actually qualified for said position.

The first interview seemed like more of a way to gauge my personality, while the 2nd interview definitely involved some questions the put me on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Who was your favorite and least favorite boss and why?

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Graduate Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wichita Falls, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Midwestern University (Wichita Falls, TX) in April 2012.

Interview

After being accepted as a Computer Science Masters degree candidate, I received and email from the assistant to the Dean of the Graduate School announcing an opening for a Graduate Assistant. I filled out the application and emailed it back. She emailed back and asked for a phone interview. At the end of the phone interview, she asked when I could visit the campus for a face-to-face interview. All went well, and she offered me the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation - the salary is set by the state.