Millikin University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Millikin University

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Decatur, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Millikin University (Decatur, IL) in April 2014.

Interview

For students it's much different. There's usually a way to see what jobs are available for on campus jobs--and what requirements are needed. I got mine through a friend who worked in the same office though.

The interview was with the admin. assistant, she just went over my resume, and walked me through responsibilities.

Interview Questions

• What type of student are you, if had to describe in 10 words or less?   1 Answer

Student Worker Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Millikin University.

Interview

Very short interview. Discussed pay and hours.

Interview Questions

• Trying to figure out when to work around school schedule   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Professor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Millikin University in February 2009.

Interview

My online application was reviewed and I was selected for a phone interview. A few weeks after the phone interview I was invited for an onsite interview. I made a short presentation and spent the rest of the time meeting the people of various departments. Roughly a month later I was offered the position in a phone call. I accepted the job and have loved working here.

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. In my particular field, people take whatever is offered. We currently have 200+ applicants for every position posted - it is very competitive.