Million Air Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Million Air Interview Questions

Interviews at Million Air

1.6

Contractor Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Million Air.

Interview

No interview, just went in to discuss when I could start working, what I would do, and how much I would get paid.
    This was probably the case because I was only working for the summer.

Administrative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Million Air.

Interview

I was called in for an interview and waited in the lobby along with several other women. The first interview was standard. During the second interview I was told that, as a woman, I was required to wear high heels. No flats were allowed. Period. They also wanted me to pay for my own uniform (which was just a standard pair of slacks and blouse, although they wanted me to pay a very large sum for it). I was given a third interview (which was a phone interview from corporate).

Interview Questions

• Does your "flow" ever get in the way of your work?   1 Answer

Line Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Million Air (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

After about a month of no word they will call you and set up a meeting. You walk in and see all the nice shiny jets parked up front and they tel you about this radical service you have to interview through called "TalentPLUS" which is used buy places like the Hilton to weed our bad employees. They inform you out of 100 pele generally only 3 people pass and they will give you some pointers on using strong words like "teamwork" and "customers first" if you pass the TalentPLUS then you interview with the lone manager and the general manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations but they did promise that if I "did an outstanding job" when I was finished with schooling they would go above and beyond to help my career in the aviation industry.

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Million Air.

Interview

Initial interview was a phone call from an outside company which is very customer service oriented. If you get through that stage the in-person interview is more of a formality than anything. Management just asked if I could work the hours and if I liked airplanes - not kidding.

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Million Air (Houston, TX) in December 2017.

Interview

I realized when I sat down that the old man who must run the company came out to “ check me out” to see if my look fit their needs, it must not have because when I was Interviewed at Houston location by the secretary, she talked the entire time. She never asked any questions about my background or ability, and barely gave me 1 second to ask any or present myself. It appeared when I walked in they had cookie cutter looking employees (except the older secretary and man). They need to advertise in Cosmo and not in reputable job boards, and stop wasting professionals time. Of course this was my impression only

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Million Air in October 2011.

Interview

If they are hiring you just call to arrange when to turn in an app. The office manager will then call you to schedule for an interview.
    The interview isn't even an interview. The manager just talks about the company and that's pretty much it besides one or two questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Refueler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Million Air (Tucson, AZ) in October 2009.

Interview

-Pretty FU hiring process with this Company. I interviewed with that hiring manager for the FBO. It lasted like 2 minutes after he was real late. He seemed to be thinking about other things.

- So I got a second interview which is a telephone interview with behavioral questions. Two weeks later!! Thye did it kinda backwards. I would think phone interview from the main office should be 1st then the FBO local guy/ But Wtf ever.
    I was cordial and professional and answered the questions well. but i was probably over qualified and I didn't get a call back. I have dergree and 20 years experience? IDK why they didnt call weird Oh yeah, All this ass pain was for a $11 hr job..lol.

Never even recieved a courtesy letter after apllying either. If this is their hiring process, I bet all there other processes are just as AFU. Aviod id possible, Try to get on at a major airline or premier FBO

G4 SIC Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Addison, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Million Air (Addison, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

Recd notification by LinkedIn of posting. Applied. Received a call next day from DO to setup an interview. Interview set for next week. Interviewed with DO, CP, and HR. Normal questions that one would expect in an interview. Asked what I knew about the Company. I honestly didn't know much because there isn't much to find on the Internet, and I didn't know anyone who worked here. However, I have been interviewing and I was really impressed with the demeanor of all of the parties that interviewed me. Was given a range of salary for this SIC opening. It was low to my standards.

I was told I would be flying with a newly updated CA that was seat locked as SIC on the G4. I was told that there is little movement with the company personnel, which can be a sign of both good and bad.....Good because pilots like the place, &/or bad because they aren't getting new aircraft added to their certificate, which means slow growth potential.........

The CP also took me around to see the operations. Saw one G4 under MX that appeared to me as worn and outdated as compared to the other G4s I've been flying. However, they were getting another G4 on property and the CP told me it was really nice and updated.

Was sent for a drug test. Completed some background check info, and was asked to sign Pria request forms, but the docs had already had my name filled out incorrectly with my nickname from my resume and I know this required my legal name. So, the NATA form and Pria docs were mailed out to me for my signature by HR.

Interview Questions

• Do I have a criminal record?
      What do I know about the company?
      Why I left the other companies?
      Etc, etc, etc.
      Just normal questions that one would expect.   Answer Question

Although I was given a range of salary, I was given an offer in the low range. Told the HR that I currently had another offer that was approximately $28000 more. Rec'd a text the next day that HR was able to get me $3000 more. My background includes extensive knowledge about the systems, etc. because not only did I instruct in the G4, but I was also an examiner, and check airman too. I have about 350 hours in the plane with over 5000 hours total. If they had offered me the top of their salary range on this new added plane, with potential of becoming co-captain once I reached 1000 hours &/or the capability to becoming dual rated on another Gulfstream, then I would have more than likely taken this position. I really personally think these guys would have been great to work with, and I wished we could have come to an agreement on the G4.

I also rec'd an email from DO about a CA position in an EMB650. The money was good. Really hard decision. However, I felt I would be going back in my career in a smaller plane, and would be getting out of a Gulfstream, which I love.

Overall, I'm still quite impressed with the company, but wished they paid more. I hope this helps you in deciding whether or not to work for this company. Good luck and happy trails!

Line Crew Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Million Air in April 2014.

Interview

Single interview with standard cheesy questions. Nothing original. One on one with the department manager there was really not much to tell that would help here. Much like Glassdoor they need to refine their processes

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses?   1 Answer