Mindfield Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mindfield Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mindfield

Junior Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burnaby, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Mindfield (Burnaby, BC (Canada)) in September 2016.

Interview

The in person interview was very short, definitely under 30min, however, before the interview I had a phone screen interview that was approximately 20min. My interviewer was very professional, polite, and lovely to talk with. I had the same interviewer for both the in person and phone screen interviews. The experience was very positive overall. Much of the interview was a tour of the office, which gave me the impression that I had a very good chance of getting the position, which I did indeed get.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me of a time when you delivered superior customer service? What was the situation and how did you deliver that service?

Can you tell me what do you know about Mindfield?

What are your wage expectations?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Mindfield.

Interview

Group interview of 8 candidates. Started with roundabout introductions, a brief overview of the company, then a tour of the office. Had a brief one on one interview with HR and another manager while others continued active discussion in the boardroom.

Interview Questions

• The basics: Why did you apply to Mindfield? What are your future goals?   Answer Question