Minnieland Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Minnieland Interview Questions

1.7

Teacher Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dale City, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Minnieland (Dale City, VA) in December 2015.

Interview

Take resume to them, fill out their forms, was called back within a day. Asked a list of questions for interview (mostly self reflection i.e. What makes you feel this is the right job for you)

Interview Questions

• What skills or previous experience do you possess that you feel will help you be ready or excel in this job   Answer Question

Tier II Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Midlothian, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Minnieland (Midlothian, VA) in October 2015.

Interview

On the spot interview. Asked a few questions from a sheet of paper about my experience with children and where I saw this job taking me in the future. The interview lasted about 30 minutes, if that, and I was asked to come back the next day for orientation. I was told that had I come earlier in the day I could have gone into a classroom to observe but we reserved that for the next day. The orientation lasted about a week total.

Interview Questions

• What was your favorite thing about your past job with children?   Answer Question

Lead Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodbridge, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Minnieland (Woodbridge, VA) in September 2015.

Interview

Went to an open interview and was offered a position. Met with the site director the next day at the center I was assigned to. I accepted the offer initially but pay was not worth the commute or long hrs.

Teacher Aid Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Minnieland in September 2015.

Interview

I arrived 15 minutes early... & waited for an extra 20. The office was a bit cluttered- not at all inviting. The ladies were nice, though. I was the only person doing an interview.

Interview Questions

• basic stuff...
       -how do you handle elementary age children?
      -your availability
      bahblah
      THEY DONT CARE IF U HAVE EXPERIENCE.
      just laugh & be nice.
      Answer Question

Afternoon Shift Assistant Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fredericksburg, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Minnieland (Fredericksburg, VA) in September 2015.

Interview

I came in and met with the site director and the morning shift director. They asked me many questions about typical days in a daycare to see my responses to them. Also, they explained what their expectations for the position and the benefits.

Interview Questions

• What do you do with a difficult child?   1 Answer

Lead Teacher, Kindergarten Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aldie, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Minnieland (Aldie, VA) in February 2015.

Interview

I had to come in a total of 3 times to interview.
    First was 5 minutes long. Second time was a working interview, and 3rd was when they offered me the job.

Assistant Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodbridge, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Minnieland (Woodbridge, VA) in December 2014.

Interview

Easy, asked me about my experience and background. I basically knew I had the job because I was beyond qualified since all they usually get are people with no degrees or kids in high school.

Lead Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stafford, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Minnieland (Stafford, VA) in June 2014.

Interview

I was required to sit down with both director and assistant director, and both asked questions. It is important to know that time outs are not an option key word is always redirection! Process is always more important than product don't ever do work for child. Parents want to see their hard work not yours.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had a complaint from coworker and how your resolved it   1 Answer

Teacher Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Minnieland (Virginia Beach, VA) in June 2013.

Interview

Basic questions about your background, hours available to work, flexibility, age group you're most comfortable working with and duties of the duties of teachers for that room.overall very easy interview.. especially if you already know someone who works there. You will pretty much be a shoe in and can start probably the next day.

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodbridge, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Minnieland (Woodbridge, VA) in April 2012.

Interview

Completed application. Interviewed with Director. Was called in for a second interview at the corporate office. Interviewed with some "higher ups". The coporate office is in Woodbridge, VA. It is very easy to get to, but in a congested area during rush hours.

Interview Questions

• What were my goals? Why I was interested in the position?   1 Answer