MinuteKEY Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MinuteKEY Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at MinuteKEY

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MinuteKEY (Boulder, CO) in October 2015.

Interview

Submitted resume via email, got a call back within minutes. Phone screen with the hiring manager. Then a half-day in-person with the whole dev team. A good experience, as they were decisive and efficient, and things moved quickly and reasonably. They wanted to make an offer, but couldn't meet my salary expectations.

Interview Questions

• General questions about experience and details from my resume.   Answer Question
    • There was one fairly basic coding problem to implement (like codegolf/project euler/etc). They provided a laptop hooked to the conf room monitor, and an initial fill-in-this-function code template.   Answer Question

Linux Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at MinuteKEY (Boulder, CO) in July 2013.

Interview

Interviewed via phone with Scott. In person interview with team.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I accepted their offer but then reneged on the offer after I had put in my notice at my current job. Costing me 2 jobs. It was only a verbal offer made through a recruiter but it was an offer of employment I was given until Friday to make my decision. I accepted to the recruiter at 7:50AM Friday morning.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MinuteKEY in February 2012.

Interview

the interview had puzzles and software questions