Mission Foods Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mission Foods Interview Questions

2.4

Marketing Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mission Foods (Irving, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

I had one initial phone screen to start the process. Then there are two rounds of interviews with senior marketing team members and key cross functional partners. I went through the first round and elected to not participate in the second round because it was not a good fit for me personally. The second round would have included more senior leaders in the organization. The ownership and key leadership for the organization is located in Mexico.

Interview Questions

• Normal fit based interview questions (i.e. tell me about yourself and tell me about a time when X happened....) and digging into specific questions regarding the job and the role. They wanted to hear specific experiences regarding ROI delivering, project leadership, and innovation.   1 Answer

Director Level Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mission Foods (Irving, TX).

Interview

A couple of interviews over a a few weeks. Lack of feedback to me as a candidate. They seemed to be operating in an unorganized manner. HR's side of the interview was a joke. VPs of other department ( than HR) seemed to know the business world but had poor communication down to field or even within the corporate facility.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your experience?
      What do you know about our company?
      Can you work in a high demanding company?   Answer Question

Safety Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Mission Foods (Dallas, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

It was totally on the phone. It lasted about an hour and I thought it had gone very well. I was in close contact with the recruiter the whole time. She was fabulous and I appreciated her help the most. The HR Manger that did the interviewing was tough and I have since learned he is a big jerk.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to leave your current job? What kinds of initiatives did you lead at your current job?   1 Answer

Maintenance Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mission Foods (Chandler, AZ) in December 2014.

Interview

Interview was uncomfortable and unexpected. Was told that I would be spending every weekend at work all the time along with either early call ins or late shifts depending on their needs and those would not me scheduled and would likely be spur of the moment. The manager that spoke not very good English asked if I spoke Spanish and when I told him I didn't speak Spanish, I failed to tell him I wasn't stupid and that I actually understand most of what I hear in Spanish and they weren't very discrete at all about their comments. Since I am actually Mexican I found it to be quite racist there and that made the interview even more uncomfortable. Walking in there was like leaving the US and entering a backward country within our own.

Interview Questions

• Can you weld Stainless steel?/Do you know how to heliarc weld stainless?   Answer Question

Because of the way I was treated and the comments that were made when they thought I couldn't understand them. The fact that I dont think its realistic to work every weekend and have a family life as well. also there was a communication breakdown between the hiring agency and the mission foods. The hiring agency claimed that it was told only 40 hour weeks with some "occasional" weekends and when the interview happened that wasnt the case as was witnessed by a former co-worker that interviewed right after I did and also turned down the offer for the very same reasons that I did. I also do not like that walking in to a workplace should be like walking out of the united states and into a completely different country where just because you are the same nationality doesnt mean you are one of them.

Sanitation Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Goldsboro, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Mission Foods (Goldsboro, NC) in May 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter whom patched me thru with a Latino HR Manager, she asked several questions that were not relevant to the position I was interviewing for. a week later I had a flight arranged to go see the Plant. their turnover rate is so high that I was hired at once. I interview with 8 managers, 6 of them were already out when I started working there 25 days later.

Interview Questions

• are you comfortable with living in a rural setting?   1 Answer
    • are you a College graduate   1 Answer

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mission Foods.

Interview

I sent my resume to HR and received a confirmation of interview 2 weeks later. I came to the interview and was asked general questions like what do you like the best about accounting? Why are you valuable to the company? I was in a room with a vice president and a marketing manager. After that a brief interview with HR manager. Having some hope, but afterwards I haven't received any response although the HR manager promised to let me know in so whatever.

Interview Questions

• What is the longest day you have been working? Can you show how you can manage through that long day?   Answer Question

Desktop Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pueblo, CO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mission Foods (Pueblo, CO).

Interview

Applied for position then had to go through an employment agency. Went through the employment agency for the interview process and test taking process. After completion of those step the company failed to reply even with multiple attempts by myself and employment agency to schedule a interview.

Maintenance Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pendergrass, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Mission Foods (Pendergrass, GA) in December 2012.

Interview

it was pretty ease over the phone the 1st interview then the 2nd one in person no hard question kinda stupid really cause out of 10 people there only 3 of them spoke english. but the woman who called me about the job said it would not be a problem but she did not know what she was talking cause if nobody can understand you how can you work with them and you sure can not be that persons BOSS RIGHT

Interview Questions

• what kinda of work was you doing before applied for the job opening here   1 Answer

Negotiation

EASY CAUSE THERE WAS ONLY 2 OR 3 THAT COULD UNDERSTAND WHAT I WAS SAYING

District Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Laurel, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mission Foods (Laurel, MD) in February 2012.

Interview

It took a long time, reason being they did a full back round check, over all the process was fine,
    They asked a lot of questions about my last two jobs, with the Coca Cola co. and with Pepperidge Farm.

Interview Questions

• How would I deal with different issues everyday, they gave me different issues and ask me to answer them. Over all the interview went rally well, ilked them and they liked me.   1 Answer

Forklift Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain Top, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Mission Foods (Mountain Top, PA) in February 2010.

Interview

Easy interview, basic questions and plant walk thru

Interview Questions

• Whats your greatest strength   1 Answer

Negotiation

None