Mistral Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mistral Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Jan 20, 2017

3.2

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mistral Solutions.

Interview

First round was a online test that had both hardware and software questions
    20-hardware
    20-software
    10-quants
    You can either choose software or hardware
    I choose software
    It had questions on c ,oops ,os and some microprocessor questions
    1st technical round: it mainly concentrated on c skills
    They asked me a c program to remove spaces in a word
    Some questions were on computer architecture

2nd technical round:
    It was concentrated on my projects and some basic dsp questions

Hr :
    It was a friendly session where they asked about my interests

Hardware Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mysore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mistral Solutions (Mysore (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

1.written test
    It consists of 3 sections general aptitude ,software, hardware. Aptitude was compulsory ,you can write either software or hardware or both . each section had negative marking. Aptitude consists 10 Qs 15 min more on quants. Software section contained C qs (more on pointer and structures ) some qs from OS . hardware section contained qs from basic electronics ,op-amps, power electronics, dsp.
    2.technical interviews
    3.HR interview

Interview Questions

• questions on electronics like LED'S ,CMOS invertor.   1 Answer
    • about my projects.   1 Answer
    • different communications protocols.   1 Answer

Negotiation

be patient and have confidence while answering.

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tirunelveli (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mistral Solutions (Tirunelveli (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

1)Day1: Online Test -hardware/software(any one or both) ,aptitude (mandatory)
    2)Day2: i)Technical Interview testing your domain knowledge ii)HR interview iv)Group Disscussion

It is a good company. Hiring process was elegant. But male candidates are preferred. Female candidates though were informed hired, they did not sent confirmation letter/mail to them.

Interview Questions

• For CS students - Bit operations,MMU,Linked List, C program & methods
      1)program to set the bit of any given number in specified position.
      2)demonstrate the working of memset function without using it.
      3)Basic questions in soft skills specified in resume.
      Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mysore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mistral Solutions (Mysore (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

It was a one day interview process. They had come to our college for the placement activity. It consisted of an online test following which students were shortlisted. It was followed by a techincal interview and a HR interview. Overall it was a good experience.

Module Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Mistral Solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

Received Interview call refered by a friend working in the organisation
    Position was Module Lead in embedded software development
    The process involved CV Screening - the HR representative called and asked some basic questions like current organisation, CTC,notice period etc and fixed the date/time for next round
    Telephonic interview - some manager called and was trying to understand domain in which i worked and my interests and and convenience for F&F
    F&F was taken by a tech lead, some project related questions, C/C++ programming etc were asked
    This followed by a managerial round nothing technical question, question about project needs and my interests
    Finally HR round about benefits and compensation

Interview Questions

• Basics of OS concepts, C/C++ programming, Socket programming   Answer Question

Embedded Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Mistral Solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

Four Rounds.

Interview Location: Bangalore Office
    Job Title: Embedded Design Engineer
    Team: Defense team

1. Written test
    2. Technical Interview
    3. Technical Interview
    4. HR round

In interview, they mainly focus on technical skill like C, C++, Linux, DSP, Electronics.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Nope

Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Mistral Solutions.

Interview

Written Test + Interviews

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mistral Solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2013.

Interview

There were 3 rounds - Technical, 2nd Technical , Manager.They were progressive rounds mostly. The entire selection process is completed with a final HR round. the process went on smoothly and was very well organized. I was happy for the fact that the entire process got over in a single day

Interview Questions

• Technology, past Projects, My contribution and role in it, Coding abilities, analytical and aptidue questions   Answer Question

Software Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mistral Solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2013.

Interview

As a freshers, they ll have 1 written + 2 Technical + 1HR round.
    In written, they ll ask apti + C basics qus + subject related qus.
    In technical 1, they ll ask ur academic project + c programming.
    In technical 2, they ll ask data structure, some typical C programming and qus from project.
    In HR, normal hr related qus n blah blah blah.

Interview Questions

• for apti- R.S.Agrawal book is more than enough.
      for C, read all these topics in deep- pointer, function, string based qus. link list.
      1 Answer

Senior Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Mistral Solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2012.

Interview

I was asked to come for the interview and when i actually went there to my surprise i was told that i was intimated not to come for the interview through a message!!!
    I never got any message or mail from them. The worst experience ever!