Modesto Junior College Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Modesto Junior College

Student Library Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Modesto, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Modesto Junior College (Modesto, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Interview was quick. They tested your sorting ability with numbers to shelve books. Very kind people, they were looking to hire students with good interpersonal skills. I was interviewed by three people and was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Modesto Junior College in August 2009.

Interview

The interview was very relaxed and informal. I was taken behind the circulation desk and waited for the interviewer. Most of the questions were about how well I worked as part of a team, promptness, and past work history. After she was finished, she asked for me to wait for a second interview with another person. Once the second interview was through, I was offered the job and the schedule was set for the first few days.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is no negotiation since wages are set.

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Modesto Junior College in April 2008.

Interview

You sit in a conference room with a group of professionals. They are around a table and all have papers with questions. They go down the room and ask typical questions. "How do you handle stress" "What is your strengths and weaknesses" "How do you feel about working with a diverse group of people"

Interview Questions

• I can't think of anything too difficult. They were all questions that most companies ask.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They just give you an offer, no nego.