Moen Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Moen

2.8

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Bern, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 9+ months. I interviewed at Moen (New Bern, NC) in March 2013.

Interview

The interview for the warehouse was very good a little intimidating, but the experience prepares you for bigger things. You are questioned by all the team leaders in your particular area.

Interview Questions

• Why should you get this job.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Moen.

Interview

Really great interview process. Quick tour. Individual interview with multiple people. Quick 10 minute format and rotation. Very easy and personal. The hardest question was a hypothetical question/puzzle. Overall, I really enjoyed the process.

Interview Questions

• The question was a fun puzzle.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Got offer. Took it. Great experience

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Olmsted, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Moen (North Olmsted, OH).

Interview

Interviewed with 10 other prospective interns. Throughout the day we took a tour of the facility, got the opportunity to ask questions to current interns, and finally interviewed with three different business units in the company to see where we would be best fit. Each business unit had it's own set of questions pertaining to what they would need the intern to do on the job. Once we finished interviewing, we were given the opportunity to privately rank which unit we felt would be the best fit. Overall, I really enjoyed the interview process Moen gives its interns.

Interview Questions

• What prior experience do you have that would be relevant to the job?   Answer Question

Marketing Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Olmsted, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Moen (North Olmsted, OH).

Interview

Applied online
    Phone interview with recruiter
    Face to face interview with 4 employees (30 mins each)

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Moen in March 2017.

Interview

robust interview although I felt frustrated that I repeatedly wasn't given adequate time to ask questions I had. This was consistent in the phone and in-person interview, which I had flown across the country for

Interview Questions

• Tell us how you are able to drive results with indirect reports.   Answer Question

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Moen (Cleveland, OH) in January 2011.

Interview

They brought me and another candidate in with a three person interview panel it was a little awkward as they asked us each the same questions. It was like a round Robbin with the interview panel

Interview Questions

• Describe how you begin a normal day   1 Answer

Associate Product Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Olmsted, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Moen (North Olmsted, OH) in January 2013.

Interview

1 screen call with a recruiter, 1-30 minute call from hiring manager, 1 day of interview with 6 people. I have a feeling that my interview is not typical of other Moen interviews. It may be business dependent.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Moen.

Interview

Be prepared for a lengthy process. There will be a phone screen, a pause, an interview that will last 4-6 hours, a pause, another interview that will last 4-6 hours, a pause, then an offer letter. The pauses can be up to 3 weeks. As you interview you will meet with multiple levels of associates and will get a good feeling of the culture of everyone contributing to success. Most people are really interested in getting to know you well.

Interview Questions

• None out of the std fare questions. Be prepared to give examples of difficult situations and how you overcame them.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiations were fair. They didn't budge on salary but I was not disappointed with their offer either.

Senior Product Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Olmsted, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Moen (North Olmsted, OH) in October 2011.

Interview

I interviewed with 2 people who were managers. It was a very cliche interview as far as questioning. Nothing out of the ordinary. Then I was given a shower faucet valve and asked to describe it exactly as I see as if I was explaining it to someone on the telephone. This was actually hard. The whole thing didn't last more than 15 minutes.

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Olmsted, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Moen (North Olmsted, OH) in February 2013.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter, who handled the screening process. Following the screening process, the person who would be my supervisor contacted me and we spoke for roughly 30 minutes. From there, I was brought into their facility where I met with 4 people in 1 day. Following that round, I was brought back in and met with 3 additional people. I then took an online assessment and was given an offer in the mail about 3 days later. From there, it was a drug screening.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was really too difficult. My impression is that they like to know how you think and if you will be a fit within the culture. Most questions seemed canned.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation