MonaVie Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MonaVie Interview Questions

1.7

Customer Support Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MonaVie.

Interview

Phone interview and one on one

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavior interview.
      How do you handle stress situation and conflict.   Answer Question

Interview

Whiteboard interviews and technical questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A

Senior IT Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Jordan, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at MonaVie (South Jordan, UT) in February 2012.

Interview

Was referred to the position via a 3rd party recruiter, who was excellent in preparing me for the interview process (prepping my resume, interview advice, etc.)

After a week, I had a phone interview with the hiring manager. A week later, I was flown in to interview with a variety of people: the HR manager, the hiring manager, several of my (potential) colleagues performing the same or similar tasks, the hiring manager's manager, a couple of DBA's, and the QA manager.

All the interviews were of varying levels of technical competency (depending on the person), with the exception of the hiring manager's manager, who simply wanted to establish a personality fit. The entire process took most of the day, mostly waiting in a room while each person or group of people came in to talk to me. Including a break for lunch, it took about 6 hours.

A few days later, I was told I may have to fly up again to meet with the CIO, but they settled for a phone interview instead. Again, mostly a personality fit. Other than the process being so long, the interview process was fairly pleasant; they covered all the necessary transport and everyone was amicable.

Interview Questions

• "Write a sample SQL statement for me"
      "What is your experience with Dynamics GP in manufacturing environments?"   Answer Question

Contact Center Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Jordan, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MonaVie (South Jordan, UT) in October 2011.

Interview

I was referred to this company by a friend of mine who worked there. That really seemed to speed the hiring process along. Also, having language skills seemed like a huge plus during the interview. I was able to land the job rather quickly thanks to the combination of those two things.

Interview Questions

• This was a typical call center. I don't remember a particularly challenging interview question.   Answer Question

Negotiation

As an entry level job negotiations were very limited.

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Jordan, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at MonaVie (South Jordan, UT) in February 2009.

Interview

I was interviewed in a meeting room by the controller, corporate counsel, and CTO. Then two months later, I was interviewed by the chief of staff in her office. The hiring manager was the controller, who called me with the offer. HR then emailed it to me in writing. No negotiation was entertained.

Negotiation

No negotiation was entertained. Having good salary data would have made it easier to insist on negotiation.