Monarch (NC) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Monarch (NC) Interview Questions

Interviews at Monarch (NC)

2.2

Qualified Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Monarch (NC) (Troy, NC) in March 2016.

Interview

The process was informative. The interview process asked several informative questions that individuals need to know about Monarch. They need restructuring and individuals in place that really have concern for the Intellectual Developmental and Delayed Individuals.

Direct Support Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Monarch (NC).

Interview

You have to down your answers to the questions asked -Write answers to question - this was a very paperwork intensive interview- interviewer had not read my application or resume. Interviewer knew nothing about me.

Interview Questions

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Nurse Practitioner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Monarch (NC) (Charlotte, NC) in January 2017.

Interview

Met with office managers, head psychiatrist, met other nurses, front desk staff etc. Met as one big group as well as spoke with the lead medical director via phone as well. It was a round table discussion and was very relaxed.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Monarch (NC) in July 2016.

Interview

I initialy applied online and was later contacted by a recruiter to attend a "job fair" at the administrative offices. Everyone filled out an application and provided their credentials for the recruiter to make copies. We then were taken in order of arrival to interview with staff. The whole process took about 3.5 hours.

Staff RN - Emergency Psychiatric Clinic Interview

Anonymous Employee in High Point, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Monarch (NC) (High Point, NC) in March 2012.

Interview

Interviews began one month before the take-over of The Guilford Center. Usual questions about ability to function. More questions regarding how I felt the clinic should function.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel the emergency psychiatric clinic should function?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary was negotiated up as I had 4+ years experience with The Guilford Center.

Employment Support Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Monarch (NC) (Raleigh, NC) in November 2014.

Interview

applied, interviewed a few weeks later, hired. attended trainings and other workshops to help you prepare for the position. just know what you are talking about and be compassionate about working in the mental health field.

Negotiation

Developmental Specialist Residential Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Monarch (NC) (Greensboro, NC) in August 2016.

Interview

I went to a job fair to interview for this position. It was a great interview and very basic. The interviewers was very professional and she had a great personality. All the questions were basic questions about human service. Basically if you like to serve and not be served this is a great company to work for. Unfortunately I did not get the position due to a criminal history, but there will be more jobs. I highly suggest working for this company.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you were faced with a situation in which someone became unruly.
      Are weaknesses or strengths better to address; you can only pick one.   Answer Question