Monmouth University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Monmouth University Interview Questions

Updated Apr 16, 2017

2.2

Research Assistant Interview

Interview

Filled out an online application. The online application just asked you about your experience and motivation for the job. After I filled out the online application, they sent me an email verifying that I had been accepted for the position.

Interview Questions

• The questions just asked about your experience and motivation for the position   Answer Question

Student Employee Interview

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Monmouth University.

Interview

Signed up at the job fair.. met with the associate director to discuss hours .. gave her my schedule and then picked days that would be good before, after, and between classes!

Interview Questions

• What kinds of office job would you like to be in charge of   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasn't much of a negotiation.. student employee jobs are very much available and flexible

Laboratory Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Branch, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Monmouth University (Long Branch, NJ) in August 2015.

Interview

I met with various professors in the chemistry department one on one as well as in a group. They each showed me their labs and described their individual jobs at the university. I saw all of the equipment that I would be working with and all of the job requirements were described to me in detail. This was a new position for the chemistry department so the hours of employment were not established.

Director of Field and Professional Education Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Long Branch, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Monmouth University (West Long Branch, NJ).

Interview

Difficult committee interview. When I did it it was a small group process, but now I think it will be a larger committee. It will be a tough interview with probing questions. Be prepared to shine in your answers about advocacy and human rights.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Monmouth University in September 2014.

Interview

Go to student employment in Bey hall and ask to work anywhere on campus. They give you an application to fill out. then they give you options of where you might want to work. (in Campus or off campus).

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in working here   1 Answer

Student Tutor Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Long Branch, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Monmouth University (West Long Branch, NJ) in May 2012.

Interview

looked at the transcript of the relevant courses and did a mini interview on why you wanted to be a tutor. There was a training that helped identify the methods of successful tutoring, common sense.

Ice Hockey Coach Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Long Branch, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Monmouth University (West Long Branch, NJ) in June 2011.

Interview

Spoke with HR and Director of Intramurals at the Campus, the interview was very unstressful. I was basically asked of my knowledge of hockey as well as my coaching experiences. They explained the position thouroughly and that it required a few overnight trips on weekends and was a heavy weekend schedule with friday and saturday night games.

Resident Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Monmouth University.

Interview

First fill out form, then get called in for a group interview for different group activities (activities range through out the day with groups of RAs that evaluate your responses), and then finally a one on 2 interview. Finally, wait for a response.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Monmouth University in April 2011.

Interview

I was an intern so I had reached out over the phone to set up an interview. I met with my boss and the typical questions occurred.

Residential Life Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Monmouth University in November 2010.

Interview

Filled out a form, that is all.