Monro Auto Service and Tire Centers Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Monro Auto Service and Tire Centers

2.0

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Monro Auto Service and Tire Centers (Cleveland, OH) in December 2010.

Interview

Very little information exchanged.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Like pulling teeth.

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ithaca, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Monro Auto Service and Tire Centers (Ithaca, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

I had to drive 50 miles each way.met at a side office on side of Monro repair shop,office was messy,looked like they had superbowl party in there day before. Met with Ed Wojacik zone 6 Dm. He asks a series of questions,,tells me he wants a "local" guy for his Endwell store.someone that can increase car count and bolster sales. I am from the area,i have business of my own there last 7 years,friends with town mayors ,police ect. I agreed/ we shook on the deal,

Interview Questions

• Can you increase traffic and sales??   1 Answer

Accounts Receivable Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Monro Auto Service and Tire Centers (Rochester, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

They got my name from a recruiter that I had worked with, and didn't ask me anything. They'll take anybody! It's because everybody leaves, it's a constant revolving door.

Automotive Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Worcester, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Monro Auto Service and Tire Centers (Worcester, MA) in April 2013.

Interview

The interview process wasn't long and it was very easy

Interview Questions

Negotiation

When can you start working ? I don't think I can pay you what you want

Automotive Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Niagara Falls, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Monro Auto Service and Tire Centers (Niagara Falls, NY) in March 2009.

Interview

Walked in manager asked me about experience and said hows 8 bucks an hour sound you start tomorrow. They just need bodies to fill positions.

Negotiation

Tell them you want 2 dollars an hour more then what they offer and 2% more then what they offer.

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Monro Auto Service and Tire Centers.

Interview

Just show up. No real questions or process. They are so hard up for people they will hire anyone. Walk around a store before you interview. It's got to be the dirtiest shop in the country. Piles of trash everywhere.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Offered low money, but I needed a job.

Anonymous Employee in Reading, PA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Monro Auto Service and Tire Centers (Reading, PA) in January 2013.

Interview

Un professional market manager eats a hoggie during interview ?? No real business questions, seemed nervious and stated numerous times that he needs people to fill stores. Also ask how many techs I can bring with me. Appeared to be in absolute desperation. We met a fast food place for interview after wards drove to the store to show me around. This should have been my 1st clue to run! Dirty, Nasty, no employees in uniforms and used employee restroom, OMG probably not cleaned in years. Market manager said needs a little cleaning????? BUT IT'S A GOLD MINE!!

Interview Questions

• Have you run a automotive store? What money do you need and stressed "we do not DRUG TEST!"   Answer Question

Negotiation

A joke. 1 step above breathing on a spoon to make sure I was alive

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Monro Auto Service and Tire Centers in June 2015.

Interview

applied on line, several phone calls, several e-mails, some tests, background check, a face to face interview, then accepted offer. I was very disappointed what happened and took place after the 1st day of being hired. Please read my review answers and information.

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Monro Auto Service and Tire Centers (Grand Rapids, MI) in June 2014.

Interview

Applied online on a Sunday, received an email shortly after. Face to face interview than a job offer a few days later. Interviewer was very nice and honest. Bought lunch and was open about the position at hand.

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Monro Auto Service and Tire Centers.

Interview

No questions really! It was more about them selling the position to me. Ask me what other companies am I considering? Then they would say that's a bad company to work for every company that I mention.

Interview Questions

• How do I know your not just going to up and leave company?   Answer Question

The interview was unprofessional and I did not feel like I would be treated well at this company.