Monroe County (New York) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Monroe County (New York) Interview Questions

Interviews at Monroe County (New York)

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Monroe County (New York)

Sort:

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Monroe County (New York) (Rochester, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

There was no interview process. I did not really receive many bonuses or benefits working here. They take out a lot of taxes. I really think that I do not do enough here.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Monroe County (New York) (New York, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

Interviewed with director of company. 2 hour process but extremely comfortable discussion. I learned a lot about the company and was asked many questions about my work history. I was given ample time to ask in depth questions as well.

Interview Questions

• If I planned on changing jobs, my style of dealing with irate clients.   1 Answer

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Monroe County (New York) (Rochester, NY) in September 2013.

Interview

It felt more like an interrogation, the supervisor in the office was expecting candidates to have the abilities much higher than the qualifications stated, also it felt like an unwelcome experience, like I was being hidden from the rest of the staff

Interview Questions

• What type of environment do you see yourself working in.   1 Answer

Examiner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Monroe County (New York) (Rochester, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

First you take a civil service exam after you pass that, it takes some months for them to get back in touch with you through the mail and if interested they will call you for an interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult customer at work?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Monroe County (New York) in November 2010.

Interview

Civil service tests and interview spoke with numerous people in the company. I took a tour of the place where I would work, met employees, spoke with personnel, met future supervisor and his supervisor.

Negotiation

no negotiations

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Monroe County (New York) in March 2011.

Interview

We set up an interview via e-mail then I was interviewed by two people. It was a very easy interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.