Morehouse College Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Morehouse College Interview Questions

2.6

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Morehouse College (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

They validate parking. The only bad thing I can say about the interview is that interviews were scheduled back to back. It was uncomfortable seeing the applicant interviewed before/after you. Outside of that, wonderful interviewers.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Why do you want to leave your current job? This was a typical interview.   1 Answer

Program Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Morehouse College.

Interview

Traditional. Definitely must know someone in organization.

Administrative Assistant I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Morehouse College (Atlanta, GA) in May 2013.

Interview

My qualifications and what I could offer were discussed. Salary was discussed. Start date was discussed. I had encountered my potential employer many times prior to discussing the possibility of working with her program. I let her know how eager I was to work with her. After much encouragement and meeting with her, she advised she had a position that she felt I was qualified. Colleges run on budgets and job requisitions so it took time for the program to see if they could provide a competitive salary and that it fit into the budget. In June of 2013, I was offered a position and I accepted.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Morehouse College (Atlanta, GA) in March 2012.

Interview

Star

Interview Questions

• What's would you say your friends would say is your greatest weakness?   2 Answers
    • Describe a time that you were presented with an obstacle that prevented you frommcompletingntwo tasks at the same time?   2 Answers

Administrative Assistant II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Morehouse College (Atlanta, GA) in February 2012.

Interview

I was a temp when I was first hired at Morehouse. The position ended up being permanent. I was called for an interview for the position and eventually was offered the job.

Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Morehouse College (Atlanta, GA) in May 2011.

Interview

the interview process went well. The representative who conducted my interview reviewed my resume and asked questions about my background. As the interview was conducted, the employer asked me more questions about past work experience and what have been the pros and the cons about my work experience.

Interview Questions

• Q: What contributions could I make to being an influence in the youth's lives?   1 Answer

Ra Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Morehouse College (Atlanta, GA) in May 2010.

Interview

Haphazard, last minute call for a position, test on the spot not previously communicated, interview seemed unrelated to position considering it was a short contract, more focus on the test than on the interview process itself

Interview Questions

• Performing tasks on computer that were not require dog the position   Answer Question

Negotiation

None, job was short term, offer made and accepted and when project ended, position ended

Prospect Researcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Morehouse College (Atlanta, GA) in January 2010.

Interview

A series of position related questions- offered by 2 individuals. I was asked about my fundraising experience and how I would go about communicating and catering to potential donors. I was asked if I had specific software experience in razors edge. I am an out-of state applicant, so I was also asked about my ability to move quickly.

Lasted about 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• How would you cater to a potential donor?   1 Answer