Moreys' Pier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Moreys' Pier

1.7

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wildwood, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Moreys' Pier (Wildwood, NJ) in June 2013.

Interview

It was basic questions regarding my restaurant experience and customer service skills. It was very relaxed, easy, and very conversational. I was also asked how I handle pressure and what I do to relieve stress in my life. They want to hear that the customer is always right and that this is a family-friendly environment and that you can appeal to all age groups.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Moreys' Pier in March 2011.

Interview

was hired internationally- i participated in a job fair, the recruiter did not have the chance to ask much cause i was already talking about me, what i want etc etc. she was impressed and assigned me exactly the job i wanted.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Moreys' Pier in March 2017.

Interview

It was a skype call with one of the pier managers. They asked a series of questions, with most being different situations that you may face. We then discussed the positions and the duties that came along with the job.

Ride Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wildwood, NJ

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Moreys' Pier (Wildwood, NJ) in January 2009.

Interview

Was easy. Since it was a group interview they asked you questions like "If you worked in the industry before". It was pretty relaxed and everybody got hired. The person seemed pretty nice, making it sound all cool to work for them. But once you start working, they treat you like dirt. They show you no respect, they don't give you enough hours as promised.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked in this industry before?   1 Answer

Ride Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wildwood, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Moreys' Pier (Wildwood, NJ) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview is a group interview. The interview is basically a presentation. Showing you what you will be doing, etc. They ask you a couple questions thats it. Just be energetic and friendly.

Interview Questions

• Did you earn any achievements?   1 Answer

Ticket Agent Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Moreys' Pier.

Interview

grupal, we sit with the person from the company and they show us a video and ask us where we want to work, then we got individual interview in front of every body.

LIfe Guard Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Moreys' Pier in April 2010.

Interview

On the phone and in person interview. Several mandatory training sessions and organization wide introduction days. Training was a week long and required planning and passing of a swim test.

Aquatic Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wildwood, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Moreys' Pier (Wildwood, NJ) in April 2011.

Interview

The hiring process was very straight forward. Every year they lose most of their employees so getting the job is not very difficult. It only requires an application and one interview, which was based on personality and not knowledge.

Interview Questions

• What is one leadership position you have held in the past few years?   Answer Question

Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Moreys' Pier in February 2013.

Interview

Received interview because my brother had worked in the same position a few years prior. Interview was done via skype with a manager. The questions were very standard. They simply want to get to know what type of person you are.

Lifeguard Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Moreys' Pier.

Interview

The interview was very fast and easy. First there was a little presentation about the company and jobs they offer and then there was a one-to-one interview. The recruiters were all very nice and ask symple questions. I wanted to be a ride operatior but the recruiters persuated me to apply for a lifeguard position and I never regreted that! It was the best job ive ever had.