Morgan Lewis Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Morgan Lewis Interview Questions

Updated Jul 6, 2017

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morgan Lewis (Washington, DC) in April 2017.

Interview

After an initial screener interview, I had a callback in which I met with several associates and partners in groups of 1-3 at a time in the office for 20-30 minutes per set of people.

Case Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morgan Lewis.

Interview

I spoke with an HR manager over the phone and got passed on to a local HR representative and associate of the firm. During the interview, I spoke with two associates, paralegal supervisors and case managers.

Technical Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Morgan Lewis (Philadelphia, PA) in April 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by an internal recruiter for the IT team. I interviewed with one of the managers who asked me basic questions that were relevant to the job.

The next day, I was called by the recruiter and we set up an onsite interview. I met with quite a few people, in one room, about 6 folks actually. The questions were both technical as well as soft.

I came in for a second interview that same week and met with two additional higher level managers. I got a call later with good feedback and had an offer within a few days. The background check took about a week. The whole process took about 2.5 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Describe your approach to writing technical requirements.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Be honest and up beat. The company is looking for fresh new ideas and people.

Talent Acquisition Business Partner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan Lewis (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

I had two interviews one with the Director, and another with the Director in person and some of the potential team members you would work with. It was a 3.5 week process. I didn't get the position, it was all positive feedback, the other candidate had a bit more then what I had to offer. I would highly recommend the company definitely like where the company is headed.

Associate Attorney Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Morgan Lewis (Houston, TX).

Interview

If you get an interview at Morgan Lewis, they are interested and mainly looking to see if both sides think it is a good fit. I was asked more about law school experience, hobbies, interests, and questions about personality.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared to ask questions because they do not ask a lot of esoteric questions. Questions are about you, your goals, and experience.   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Morgan Lewis.

Interview

Engaging and friendly, but clearly designed to select the best. Many open ended questions intended to demonstrate a balance of intellect, skills, teamwork, prior experiences, growth potential, personality fit, etc.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared to answer "why Morgan Lewsis" in a specific way that demonstrates knowledge of the firm, and having done appropriate background prep.   1 Answer

Summer Associate/Patent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Morgan Lewis (Palo Alto, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

One on one screening interview, then five to six thirty minute interviews at the office with two partners and the rest associates. No breaks in between people, but everyone was very friendly. They came in to the conference room, instead of leading me to individual offices.

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan Lewis (Houston, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

I had a phone interview followed up by a Skype interview and then an in person interview in Houston. Still have had no offer from them nor do they respond to emails when inquiring where they are in the interview process

Interview Questions

• Asked general questions relating to your work experience   Answer Question

Summer Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Morgan Lewis (New York, NY).

Interview

Participated in early interview week at school and received a call back. Interviewed with NY office and was flown to San Francisco to interview with SF office. Received an offer from both offices.

Interview Questions

• Why this firm and why this office?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Morgan Lewis (Princeton, NJ) in February 2015.

Interview

Interview spanned about 3 hours with different people coming in at different times. Met with a total of six people. Questions mainly discussed background and work experience but nothing really substantive, which seemed strange for a mid-level associate position. Interviewers didn't really seem organized and my impression was they had been interviewing for this position for months. After interview, didn't hear anything for 4 weeks and then followed up. No offer and no feedback.