Morgan Lewis Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

Sort:

Contract Attorney Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Morgan Lewis (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Hired through staffing agency. So, the interview process was basically through them.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. Philly's market rate is $28/hour + time and a half

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan Lewis (Houston, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

I had a phone interview followed up by a Skype interview and then an in person interview in Houston. Still have had no offer from them nor do they respond to emails when inquiring where they are in the interview process

Interview Questions

• Asked general questions relating to your work experience   Answer Question

Paralegal Interview

Interview

Good phone interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Fine

Paralegal Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan Lewis in April 2017.

Interview

Very friendly and open, had a great conversation about what the job would entail and my own experiences. It was a phone call that lasted about thirty minutes and the follow ups were in person interviews.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan Lewis (Philadelphia, PA) in April 2013.

Interview

The interview process, including pre-interview communications is very formal. Candidates should be prepared to be exceptionally professional. I met with four attorneys throughout the day. The questions were not particularly difficult, but candidates should be prepared to articulate their career goals. I got the impression the firm wants very hardworking associates, so the candidates should be aware of how they project that quality.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Morgan Lewis (Princeton, NJ) in February 2015.

Interview

Interview spanned about 3 hours with different people coming in at different times. Met with a total of six people. Questions mainly discussed background and work experience but nothing really substantive, which seemed strange for a mid-level associate position. Interviewers didn't really seem organized and my impression was they had been interviewing for this position for months. After interview, didn't hear anything for 4 weeks and then followed up. No offer and no feedback.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Morgan Lewis.

Interview

Engaging and friendly, but clearly designed to select the best. Many open ended questions intended to demonstrate a balance of intellect, skills, teamwork, prior experiences, growth potential, personality fit, etc.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared to answer "why Morgan Lewsis" in a specific way that demonstrates knowledge of the firm, and having done appropriate background prep.   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Interview

Pretty quick. interview with 6 people in one day. I did a screener over the phone. The interview was more about fit than anything. Also be prepared to walk around for these interviews. Usually you are interviewing with the practice group you are applying for.

Interview Questions

• The normal things such as grades (if an issue), future plans, interest in the firm.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morgan Lewis (Washington, DC) in April 2017.

Interview

After an initial screener interview, I had a callback in which I met with several associates and partners in groups of 1-3 at a time in the office for 20-30 minutes per set of people.

Associate Attorney Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Morgan Lewis in August 2013.

Interview

The interview was different from several other firms in that Morgan Lewis seemed to focus more on behavioral interview questions (e.g. – tell me about a time you had to work with someone difficult). The interviewers were very friendly/personable while also being professional. They emailed me some forms/items they requested be filled out in advance and seemed happy to see that I had everything ready at the start of the interview.

Interview Questions

• No questions were really unexpected. However, they did ask some very specific questions about past incidents (behavioral interview questions), so be prepared with several stories/examples.   Answer Question