Morinda Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Morinda Interview Questions

Interviews at Morinda

1.9

Buyer I Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Morinda in March 2017.

Interview

Very quick and very efficient interview. Asked specific questions based directly from resume points. They walked me through what my role would be and briefly explained their vast product line.

General Ledger Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in American Fork, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Morinda (American Fork, UT) in April 2016.

Interview

First, I was interviewed by the Regional Controller. the interview was short, maybe about 10-15 minutes. Then I met with the Assistant Controller, he asked me a lot more questions, and it lasted for about 15-20 minutes

Interview Questions

Negotiation

HR contacted me and told me how much they would like to offer me. I turned down the offer because I did not feel good about the company and the job after the interview.

Junior Web Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Morinda.

Interview

I applied through KSL. They responded by email asking for a time to talk on the phone. I replied within a few hours and then heard nothing for a week. After I followed up with another email they said they were only interviewing people they could contact by phone and thanked me for applying. I replied saying I was available to talk on the phone but got no response.

Independent Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Morinda (New York, NY) in September 2012.

Interview

No interview was necessary. This is an independent consultant position. Anyone can be recruited by another sales consultant to work with them on a part-time of full-time basis. You can apply by using your sponsor's ID # on their website.

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Morinda in May 2011.

Interview

It was an interview with the team lead. It wasn't too difficult overall. The entire process took place in the course of one hour. At one point, one of the native speakers joined to test language experience.

Call Center Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Morinda (Provo, UT) in January 2013.

Interview

The Process was straight forward. I had on over the Phone interview and an in person with my would be supervisor. There was also a evalation on my language skills but that was a more informal where they brought me up to the call center and I spoke for 5 to 10 minuets with the other agent who spoke my language. We mostly just chatted about where I learned the second language.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle stressful situations?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Morinda (Provo, UT) in April 2012.

Interview

Not hard at all. Just be friendly. Bring your resume and enjoy. And know answers to basic questions for this position. Be ready to answer to customer resolution questions. No hard questions. Really easy to pass/

Communications Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Morinda (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2013.

Interview

First, the interviewee needed to complete a piece of translation work about the company's background, which could probably be found on the webpage. Then interviewer asked about how the interviewee's educational background relates to the post, the reason for leaving the previous job, and most importantly, interviewer explained about the job descriptions in details and displayed the near future business plan.

Interview Questions

• Why did you quit your last job? Is it full-time or a temp job?   1 Answer