Mosaic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Mosaic

1.9

Senior Sourcing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lithia, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mosaic (Lithia, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied online April 2017. Initial phone screen with an internal recruiter, then an in-person interview, panel style. No feedback after the interview. I received a system-generated email that I didn't get the job. Terrible experience

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions. "Tell me about yourself", "where do you want to be in 5 years". They asked "what is your personal brand" which I think is totally irrelevant.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Terre Haute, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mosaic (Terre Haute, IN).

Interview

I was interviewed and asked several questions about my capability and interests/experience. It was mainly just talking and getting a feel for why I wanted to work with Mosaic. It was a positive experience, they were all really nice and I got to meet some clients during my interview.

Interview Questions

• If I was comfortable cooking and cleaning,etc.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Macomb, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mosaic (Macomb, IL) in June 2013.

Interview

video, 10 questions. my interviewer was very nervous, but I found out I got the job two days later. Its almost as if they are desperate for people. They call all your references and you have to take an 8th grade reading test and pass

Negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Macomb, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mosaic (Macomb, IL).

Interview

Simple questions. Nothing too difficult. Just basic questions about yourself and what you have done. The interview was probably about an hour, i heard back within a few days. There is a 1 month paid training which was simple to complete.

Anonymous Employee in Hastings, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mosaic (Hastings, NE) in December 2018.

Interview

Took about a week. Applied online, then got a call asking if I could do a phone interview the next day, then asked if I could do a sit down interview, then a job shadowing and then I got offered the job.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I had kids and how many and if I had daycare for them.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Liberal, KS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mosaic (Liberal, KS).

Interview

They asked basic questions and it was in person with a few of the people from the office and another staff and person in service. Mosaic will literally hire anybody as long as you can pass a drug test, you have a diploma-high school or GED and pass a background check.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you are out shopping and the client you were with had an accident?   1 Answer

Prefer Not to Say Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Mosaic (Omaha, NE).

Interview

Dysfunctional. Had three interviews over a six month period. They don't call you back and tell you what is going on. You have to call them constantly and quite often you don't receive a call back. They won't provide you a salary range during the process so you don't know if you are wasting your time.

Interview Questions

• A number of stupid interview questions that likely tells you there is not much thought put into the hiring process.   Answer Question

Negotiation

None

CSS Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nevada, IA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mosaic (Nevada, IA) in May 2016.

Interview

Went into the main office in Nevada. The people were really nice and helpful but also very unorganized. They made the job seem better than it was. I was told over the phone that I was selected for a PRN position and when I got there they acted like they didn't know what I was taking about.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you're a good candidate for the position?   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mosaic in February 2014.

Interview

I had a phone screen with the human resources department. This led to an in person interview, which was with a panel including the HR department, the executive director, and another RN from a different agency. Following the interview, I met some of the individuals in services. It was a very positive experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself; strengths; weaknesses; etc. Typical basic interview questions.   Answer Question
    • What is your experience with this population (people with intellectual and developmental disabilities).   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work for Mosaic?   Answer Question
    • How do you handle stress? Describe a stressful situation you were in and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Cms Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mosaic (Omaha, NE) in April 2016.

Interview

Easy. Two different interviews. First, one is with HR and took the drug test right there. Then the second one was in the house that they want to assign you to.