Mosaic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mosaic Interview Questions

Interviews at Mosaic

1.9

Manager, Direct Support Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mosaic.

Interview

The process was very unclear and left myself as the candidate continually having to reach out. The interview was nice, but new in the role and couldnt answer a couple questions. After the interview I was told they'd be reaching out and still havent herd back after almost two weeks.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lithia, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Mosaic (Lithia, FL) in November 2019.

Interview

I got a sense of a very disorganized company with no direction. Same position keeps coming up every few months. I have a feel people have had enough of no direction and leave. So far my recruiter has started and stopped the process on the same position three time because Mosaic ca not make its mind up what to do. What a waste of time it has been.

Interview Questions

• where do you see yourself in 5 years? That was original   Answer Question

Direct Support Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Terre Haute, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mosaic (Terre Haute, IN) in August 2019.

Interview

You fill out your application online through there website, First, they contact you by phone to do a phone screening, then they do an in-person interview if you get past the screening, if you get the job there is some paperwork and background check to fill out, then there are a few weeks of training, then you start working in your actual position being a caretaker.

Interview Questions

• What was the worst thing about working at ___________?   1 Answer

Special Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Mosaic (Dallas, TX) in April 2019.

Interview

Fairly easy. Multiple screenings. Phone call, in person with HR and then a panel interview. A little after that you find out whether or not you got the job. Overall a farely easy process, at least for me.

Anonymous Employee in Liberal, KS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mosaic (Liberal, KS).

Interview

They asked basic questions and it was in person with a few of the people from the office and another staff and person in service. Mosaic will literally hire anybody as long as you can pass a drug test, you have a diploma-high school or GED and pass a background check.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you are out shopping and the client you were with had an accident?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hastings, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mosaic (Hastings, NE) in December 2018.

Interview

Took about a week. Applied online, then got a call asking if I could do a phone interview the next day, then asked if I could do a sit down interview, then a job shadowing and then I got offered the job.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I had kids and how many and if I had daycare for them.   1 Answer

Territory Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Mosaic (San Antonio, TX) in April 2018.

Interview

Short call with a recruiter and then interview with regional manager. Very quick. Sounded like decision bad already been made while I was on the phone with them. Basic questions and discussed salary requirements. Previous job history etc.

Interview Questions

• What I could contribute to the role   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Macomb, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mosaic (Macomb, IL).

Interview

Simple questions. Nothing too difficult. Just basic questions about yourself and what you have done. The interview was probably about an hour, i heard back within a few days. There is a 1 month paid training which was simple to complete.

Caregiver Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mosaic.

Interview

They hire if you had the skill necessary needed for the job. They made sure in the interview to not just ask you questions, but also tell you about the company.

Senior Sourcing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lithia, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mosaic (Lithia, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied online April 2017. Initial phone screen with an internal recruiter, then an in-person interview, panel style. No feedback after the interview. I received a system-generated email that I didn't get the job. Terrible experience

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions. "Tell me about yourself", "where do you want to be in 5 years". They asked "what is your personal brand" which I think is totally irrelevant.   Answer Question