Mosaic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mosaic Interview Questions

Updated Jun 26, 2017

2.1

Caregiver Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mosaic.

Interview

They hire if you had the skill necessary needed for the job. They made sure in the interview to not just ask you questions, but also tell you about the company.

Senior Sourcing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lithia, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mosaic (Lithia, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied online April 2017. Initial phone screen with an internal recruiter, then an in-person interview, panel style. No feedback after the interview. I received a system-generated email that I didn't get the job. Terrible experience

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions. "Tell me about yourself", "where do you want to be in 5 years". They asked "what is your personal brand" which I think is totally irrelevant.   Answer Question

DSM Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Mosaic.

Interview

After I applied online there was a telephone screening, followed by a in person interview with a supervisor and another interview (another day) with the ED, and one other person.

CSS Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nevada, IA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mosaic (Nevada, IA) in May 2016.

Interview

Went into the main office in Nevada. The people were really nice and helpful but also very unorganized. They made the job seem better than it was. I was told over the phone that I was selected for a PRN position and when I got there they acted like they didn't know what I was taking about.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you're a good candidate for the position?   Answer Question

Direct Support Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mosaic (Kansas City, KS) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied the beginning of April 2016. It took until June of 2016 to take classes I had already taken for another company. It took until July of 2016 to start working in the residential homes even though I had done this exact same work since 2011 as well as several years in the late 80s/early 90s.

Anonymous Employee in Terre Haute, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mosaic (Terre Haute, IN).

Interview

I was interviewed and asked several questions about my capability and interests/experience. It was mainly just talking and getting a feel for why I wanted to work with Mosaic. It was a positive experience, they were all really nice and I got to meet some clients during my interview.

Interview Questions

• If I was comfortable cooking and cleaning,etc.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Rockford, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mosaic (Rockford, IL) in June 2014.

Interview

It was a one on one interivew, held in there office, right on the spot. It was a very easy interview. It lasted about 15 minutes. I recieved an offer two days later.

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mosaic in February 2014.

Interview

I had a phone screen with the human resources department. This led to an in person interview, which was with a panel including the HR department, the executive director, and another RN from a different agency. Following the interview, I met some of the individuals in services. It was a very positive experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself; strengths; weaknesses; etc. Typical basic interview questions.   Answer Question
    • What is your experience with this population (people with intellectual and developmental disabilities).   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work for Mosaic?   Answer Question
    • How do you handle stress? Describe a stressful situation you were in and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Prefer Not to Say Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Mosaic (Omaha, NE).

Interview

Dysfunctional. Had three interviews over a six month period. They don't call you back and tell you what is going on. You have to call them constantly and quite often you don't receive a call back. They won't provide you a salary range during the process so you don't know if you are wasting your time.

Interview Questions

• A number of stupid interview questions that likely tells you there is not much thought put into the hiring process.   Answer Question

Negotiation

None

Anonymous Employee in Macomb, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mosaic (Macomb, IL) in June 2013.

Interview

video, 10 questions. my interviewer was very nervous, but I found out I got the job two days later. Its almost as if they are desperate for people. They call all your references and you have to take an 8th grade reading test and pass

Negotiation