Mosaic Life Care Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mosaic Life Care Interview Questions

2.5

Site Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Mosaic Life Care (Kansas City, MO) in June 2014.

Interview

Long and unofficial. I did not feel that the interviewer had prior experience in this position. She would answer the phone and did not seem engaged in the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?   1 Answer

Life Guide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parkville, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Mosaic Life Care (Parkville, MO) in January 2013.

Interview

It took 3 months for a call. I interviewed with the Site Manager, one on one. I was called back for a second interview. This was with HR, the Site Manager, and various other Admin. We did a "speed dating" type of interview where each person has 3-5 minutes to ask questions followed by a tinker-toy activity. I was then called back for a third interview with the Site Manager and 3 of the Providers. The second and third interviews were done with multiple other applicants.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you were faced with a difficult problem, how did you deal with or resolve it?   Answer Question

Certified Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mosaic Life Care (Kansas City, MO) in January 2013.

Interview

Interview with the district manager, then the office manager. Then do 1-2 days of on site job shadowing before being offered a position and then doing background check etc. You take a little bit to get acclimated to the other workers within the office. There isn't much direction when you go in for your job shadowing on how to long expect to be there or what to do.

Nurse Practitioner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Joseph, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mosaic Life Care (Saint Joseph, MO) in November 2011.

Interview

A friend who worked for the company told me they were hiring so I contacted the companies physician recruiter. He responded within a few days and I was offered an interview. I met with the recruiter and later that week received a letter of intent to hire. Pretty smooth process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations. S

Team Leader Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Mosaic Life Care in October 2009.

Interview

Spoke with a recruiter and expressed my interest in the position. Had phone interview with HR and VP. Had an onsite visit that consisted of interviews with medical directors and other team leaders. Was taken on a tour of part of the town by a realtor. People were friendly, area is beautiful with a small town feel, but that is no indication of the work culture. This is only found out when a person starts working for an organization.

Interview Questions

• Describe in detail how you will be able to make improvements in our organization and for the area you will work in?   Answer Question
    • What motivates you as a person?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes. Don't ever take a first offer. Hold out and really decide if a career move is right for you and your family. Take into consideration if married "Will my spouse be able to find employment as well?" How are the school systems? Does the state have a state income tax? This really takes a chunk out of the salary price.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mosaic Life Care in July 2008.

Interview

its a greate place to work. very nice workers and a relaxed environment to focus on your. lots of teamwork effort and communication is needed to get work done.

Interview Questions

• what can you contribute to our company through health care delivery?   Answer Question