Motion Industries Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 19, 2017

2.3

IT Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Motion Industries (Birmingham, AL).

Interview

Mainly behavioral questions, the interview did not get very technical. Met with IT manager, a QA manager, and a Project manager. A lot of it was informative, and them letting me know how exactly their training plan was set up, and the types of projects that they work on as a department.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Motion Industries (Birmingham, AL) in August 2016.

Interview

They called me in for an in person interview the day after a phone interview so I drove 100 miles for the interview. I thought things went well and they seemed interested but no one ever called me back with any feedback. I never even heard back from the staffing company. I don't appreciate my time being wasted like that.

Interview Questions

• Basic technical questions regarding my experience and education   Answer Question

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Motion Industries.

Interview

The company was very polite, and very christian going people. I got to travel from place to place and meet new people. It was an awesome job. I loved working there and if I could I would love to work there again, but I moved to a different state. They taught me a lot and we were off on Sundays if i remember correctly.

Interview Questions

• Have I delivered to other companies before?   1 Answer

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westlake, LA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Motion Industries (Westlake, LA) in May 2014.

Interview

Lengthy, went to two interviews. I was questioned by the office manager and the bookkeeper. They talked a lot between themselves then asked me questions. It was very clear that they preferred a religious person. It was a pleasant interview and the co-workers all seemed to enjoy their jobs.

Driver/Warehouse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Macon, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Motion Industries (Macon, GA) in February 2014.

Interview

come in and get met by receptionist/customer service rep, walk to the back where the conference room is located. In there you interview with the branch manager and the branch operations manager. You sit at the table and they sit on the other side facing you with your resume and experience in front of them.

Interview Questions

• How do you see yourself as an asset to the company? Tell me about your work experience? What qualities about you can help you in the position you applied for? Would you have a problem lifting up heavy parts from time to time?   Answer Question

Driver/Warehouse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Macon, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Motion Industries (Macon, GA) in November 2013.

Interview

Quick and easy. Very personable. I sat down and was asked basic and normal questions. I felt relaxed in the interview. I was then shown the warehouse and given a brief overview of what was needed to be done and what was expected of me.

Quality Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Motion Industries (Birmingham, AL) in February 2013.

Interview

Basic interview process. It consisted of phone interview, interview with HR, and interview with department head. The phone interview was basic questions regarding my background. The HR interview was more or less the same. The interview with the department head was more in depth.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Motion Industries (Atlanta, GA) in January 2013.

Interview

sitting with manager , just typical interview atmosphere

IT Employee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Motion Industries (Birmingham, AL) in March 2012.

Interview

Interviewed with my primary manager and then with a team of managers. They covered everything at a high level and did not get super technical in the interview. They have the knowledge to hire personality and then train skill. Everyone was very friendly and i was not nervous at all.

Interview Questions

• Describe experiences on your resume.   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Motion Industries (Birmingham, AL) in February 2010.

Interview

My interviewers were serious about their business but they were still very down to earth.

Interview Questions

• Since you haven't specifically coded using the technology we use, if I asked you to jump in and code something, how would you approach that?   1 Answer