Cover image for Motive

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Motive Interview Questions

Updated Nov 26, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 234 of over 234 interviews

Employee Referral10%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Motive

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Motive

Interview

Took 5 minute on the phone, it was casual and professional. seems the interview is in harry.. so i was not offered the job , without telling the reason.. they should tell the candidates about the reason so that they improve themselves for future

Interview Questions
  • General Questions related to Jobs
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Karāchi

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Motive (Karāchi)

Interview

their interview process is very VERY long and tiresome. It has 6 total steps, coding challenge, interview iOS, interview DS and Algorithms, Architecture design and interview with hiring manager etc etc etc

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Motive

Join the conversation on

Advertising

1y

a

Copywriter

Imagine the best deck you’ve ever seen. Beautiful, evocative, emotive full bleed imagery. The copy is sharp, funny in places, emotional in places, but always insightful and thoughtprovoking. Imagine your partner or person you’ve been seeing creates this deck to break it off with you. How do you feel?

10 Comments

Join the conversation on

Motive

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Motive in Oct 2022

Interview

A recruiter reached out and sent me a link to schedule a time to chat on the phone. The recruiter ghosted me and never called me at our scheduled time. I sent an email asking to reschedule for the following week, and the recruiter sent me a second link to schedule for another time. Again, the recruiter ghosted me and never showed up for our call. This was highly unprofessional and demonstrates a lack of respect for candidates' time. I cannot recommend interviewing with this company.

Anonymous Employee in Islamabad, Islamabad

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Motive (Islamabad, Islamabad) in Oct 2022

Interview

The interview process was very smooth, the HR was very helpful. The interview was detailed and positive. The onboarding was very smooth as well. Everything was to the point. The whole process took. About a week.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me about the call flow, importance of professional communication.

Anonymous Employee in Rāwalpindi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Motive (Rāwalpindi) in Oct 2022

Interview

The interview process was divided into 3 parts it was quite a lengthy process. 1st interview was with hr. Then a written interview was arranged and after that there was a panel interview with 4 people.

Interview Questions
  • Q: Difference between good customer and bad customer service

Motive

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Motive in Oct 2022

Interview

The whole interview process was really smooth. The panel was really humble and polite. Interviews are often hard for me but when I interviewed for Motive, I didn't feel any nervousness. The whole staff was really friendly! The Interview process comprised of total 2 interviews. First interview was relatively easy and basic In 2nd interview, the panel asked about experience and other things mentioned on my CV.

Interview Questions
  • Are you a tech savvy? How would you deal with an agitated customer?

Motive

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Motive

Interview

Misleading title, interview was fine but they were hiring for IC instead of a Director. I spend a lot of time talking about my background before I was able to get clarity on the role, a bit of an annoying waste of time.

Interview Questions
  • Basic tell me about your previous roles.

Anonymous Employee in Lahore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Motive (Lahore) in Aug 2022

Interview

A good HR process with healthy and informative conversation. Tell me about yourself? What do you know about motive? Why do you want to join motive? Tip: If you are in leadership roles make sure your delivered KPI's, SLA, and acheivements should on your finger tips, plus your listening skills very count while interview.

Interview Questions
  • If your in leadership roles: How you make the decision as manager? What type of management you follow on the floor? What type of product you sell in the market?

Motive

Application

I interviewed at Motive

Interview

Long (7+ hours), unnecessarily convoluted process consisting of: - 30 min phone screen - 45 min hiring manager interview - 1 hr leetcode interview - 5 hr interview loop (2 x 1hr leetcode interview, 1hr system design interview, 1hr "real world problem" interview, 1hr topgrading interview) Went through the loop and got rejected with no feedback given. What was really strange though was the 3 leetcode interviews were a leetcode easy, leetcode hard and leetcode easy despite the interviewer saying the 3 interviews would be the same difficulty.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Karāchi

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Motive (Karāchi) in Jul 2022

Interview

The process wass very slow and complicated, no one had any idea whats going on if you are in touch with one person and you have completed the the entire process, and anyhow someone else come you will have to gr through the entire process again

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 234 Interviews

Motive Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Motive as 48.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.90 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Senior Software Engineer and Technical Support Specialist rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Account Executive and Software Engineer roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Motive takes an average of 21 days when considering 235 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Product Manager had the quickest hiring process (on average 16 days), whereas Software Engineer roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 48 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Motive according to 235 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 26.76%