Moto Hospitality Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Moto Hospitality Interview Questions

2.0

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Moto Hospitality in November 2016.

Interview

the interview was divided into 4 part: questions about how would handle different situations, ask someone about their experience in the store to see if you are easy going and if you can maintain a conversation with a customer, observe an employee to check for good and bad behaviour, do a task that shows how you work.

Barista Costa Coffee Interview

Interview

Was interviewed in the middle of a busy services, tasked with observing 3 workers. Then had to question a random person on their experience at the service station. Then the interview began. Was quite short and basic. Offered the job an hour after I'd left.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if Costa was busy and you were by yourself?   1 Answer

CSA - Greggs/Moto Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Moto Hospitality in January 2016.

Interview

I applied for the vacancy online, I got a call within a few days offering an interview. Interview was really informal with two people interviewing, they went off a question sheet but it was quite easy and they were really pleasant. Talked about progression a lot. It's a new store so they asked what hours I would like to work. Got offered the job an hour after the end of the interview and asked to attend a welcome day in two days time.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation phase, pay offered was considerably higher than minimum wage.

Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Moto Hospitality in January 2016.

Interview

Was quite informal just basic questions on customer service and your past experiences. Had to fill in a form on how other workers worked by watching them and how they deal with customers

Customer Service Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bridgwater, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Moto Hospitality (Bridgwater, England (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

Invitation via phone to interview, short 15 minute informal interview. Was asked to observe a member of staff via the ASMILE technique which looks at quality of service. This was then followed by 4 hours of mind-numbing policies being read out by a supervisor.

General Assistant Interview

Interview

Interview process was quick and simple, a few basic question from a manager tehn filled out an application form and gave some I.D. as long as you have a good basic set of skills you should be fine!

Customer Service Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ardley, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Moto Hospitality (Ardley, England (UK)) in March 2012.

Interview

Within two weeks I had a call back asking to attend and interview. Completed interview which involved me going to the site and waiting at a table for the manager to interview me. Interview took 10minutes including questions and paperwork. Received offer there and then.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a customer has a problem with their order   1 Answer