Moxie Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Moxie

1.7

Sort:

Special Events Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Moxie.

Interview

The first interview was a simple phone call, then I got an in person interview. I ended up not taking the in person because I found out it was a scam and that it was purely a sales job. Its false advertising.

Interview Questions

• Do you want this to be a long term option? What have you done recently?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Moxie (Arlington, TX).

Interview

Easy, short interview. I got a call back a couple hours later. The interviewer was young and the company is small. I had a phone interview and met a week later for another one. After the first in person-they want you to do a 2nd one at a job location.

Interview Questions

• How you do work through obstacles in a team environment?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Moxie (Arlington, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

Firstly, I arrived ten minutes before my interview only to find that there was three people who were waiting for an interview. One got up and left after her interview time was passed. I waited 17 minutes after my scheduled interview to be called back.

The interview was easy, however the interviewer was using hot button words to make the job seem better. There is no opportunity for advancement unless you stay with the company for five and a half years. You start out making hourly wage that ends up being around 2,000 a month.

i have the feeling that this company is using a pyramid scheme to pay the four office employees a good salary, while the foot soldiers (Sales people) are hard working at Sams Club and Costco.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you were a leader, how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Moxie (Arlington, TX) in November 2014.

Interview

I had an interview there today, and have some thoughts in regard to it. When they stated to me he wouldn't want to be in a business that's main incentive isn't revenue I feel that it is insulting for your clients. If you don't have an interest in the products find something else to do because I wanted to talk about something substantial. The product he mentioned to me (which you represent) is a product from the Dead Sea, used by women, and we often believe there is an integrity backing behind the name, and we buy it. Don't you buy something because it is quality, it works, and you like it? To turn everything into dollar bills isn't the truth, and is not "integrity" which you talk about on your website, or in the interview, and part of my interview process was reviewing your website, and reading it a couple of time, but some pages are the same. Your clients had a reason for their business, came up with a product they liked, and believe in, and I was interesting in actual marketing the way you advertise it: with integrity. Clients didn't just come up with some insignificant product thinking hey I want to be a millionaire. They had an interest, that interest grew, they followed it, then pursued people like you to market it. I feel your incentives are completely backwards than how they should be after speaking with them, and I was disappointed, and he offended me. I know your clients want to make revenue and that is why they hired you, but I can assure you more than you would probably think would prefer that you actually know their products, and what they are about than create some disjointed mockery of them by turning their work into nothingness. The definition of integrity is the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles; moral uprightness. It is very important to understand this if you're going to state that you have it, and use the word so many times in an interview with me because you kept rubbing me the wrong way. It wasn't what I experienced. Had you been a company with products you believe in, and support I would've been interested, but he really put a bad taste in my mouth and I thought whoever owns this company, and others who interview may need to know.

Interview Questions

• "I definitely wouldn't want to do something and work somewhere where revenue isn't absolutely the most important thing!".... "Would you?"   1 Answer

Moxie Response

Dec 4, 2014 – Owner

We are sorry to hear that your marketing interview experience with our company did not fit your career goals. Moxie is a credible company that operates legally, ethically, and with professional... More

Marketing Interview

Interview

Interview was easy. But things didn't seem to add up seeing as how they have nothing to show on their website or in their office portfolio-wise. Any genuine marketing firm is all-to-happy to display their work. Not-so with this company. I got called in for 2nd interview.
    After a little research, I don't think I'll be following up on this. Wasted time I could've spent searching for a real marketing job, instead of being a demo station salesman at Costco

Campaign Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Moxie (Arlington, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

it's lengthy. The admin gives you a call, asks you over the phone interview questions and sets up interview with manager. Manager then interviews you lets you know if you qualify for third interview they'll give you a call. Third interview is at the store location with the campaign manager, sometimes they ask you to say hi to people just to see if your comfortable with that.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Moxie (Arlington, TX).

Interview

Round 1 : face to face at office - where the CEO interviewing you
    Round 2: you get to go to the stores and talk to the assistance manager
    Round 3 :Phone call
    It takes about 3 days for the whole process.

Interview Questions

• Rating from 1 to 3 -- fun , teamwork , wealth   1 Answer

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Moxie (Arlington, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

pretty typical, except I told the truth about me and they lied about the company. It is a pyramid scheme, so if you aren't into deception and lies this is not for you

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Moxie.

Interview

I wish yhey would just be honest upfront and tell you that this was a sales job where you sell bamboo pillows at a sams club. Sure you may get less qualified people. But at least they would stay with you longer instead of most who take the next job offer that comes along. Reasons like this are why the turnover rate in sales are so high. Waste of time and gas.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Moxie (Dallas, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

The first round interview went fine. The basic questions were asked like "What are your strengths and weaknesses?" "Why did you apply for this job with this company?" Then they told me they were going to review all of their applicants for the day and call the top three or so back to schedule a second round interview. So when I got a call for the second round interview I was super excited! I went to my second round interview which was at a SAMs club showing what they do on a day to day basis which was fine, but they also told me that they would go into greater detail about the company (the hours, salary, over-all breakdown) but they didn't. I was left with a lot of important questions at the end of the second interview that weren't answered. They also told me they would call me to follow up and see how the second round interview went, and to tell me whether or not I had gotten a third interview - but they never did.

Interview Questions

Moxie Response

Jul 6, 2015 – Owner

Thank you for applying to Moxie Marketing. We appreciate your time and patience in regards to interviewing with our hiring team. Our careers are highly competitive within our industry and... More