Moxie Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Moxie Interview Questions

Updated May 21, 2017

1.7

Intern Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Moxie.

Interview

In person with boss, then you go to a Sam's Club and meet with a Sales Rep, and then you have a final phone interview with the boss. Honestly, they will hire anyone so if you need money to get by, like I did, this can do it; but it's a major drag.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable do you feel with meeting/talking to random people?   Answer Question

Special Events Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Moxie.

Interview

The first interview was a simple phone call, then I got an in person interview. I ended up not taking the in person because I found out it was a scam and that it was purely a sales job. Its false advertising.

Interview Questions

• Do you want this to be a long term option? What have you done recently?   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Interview

Interview was easy. But things didn't seem to add up seeing as how they have nothing to show on their website or in their office portfolio-wise. Any genuine marketing firm is all-to-happy to display their work. Not-so with this company. I got called in for 2nd interview.
    After a little research, I don't think I'll be following up on this. Wasted time I could've spent searching for a real marketing job, instead of being a demo station salesman at Costco

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Moxie.

Interview

I wish yhey would just be honest upfront and tell you that this was a sales job where you sell bamboo pillows at a sams club. Sure you may get less qualified people. But at least they would stay with you longer instead of most who take the next job offer that comes along. Reasons like this are why the turnover rate in sales are so high. Waste of time and gas.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Moxie.

Interview

The interview process consisted of two interviews, the first of which was a quick 15-minute meeting with the owner. I received a phone call that same day and was told I'd made it through to the second round. For the second interview, I met with one of the campaign managers at Costco that following Tuesday to get a feel for how the on-site promotional events are conducted and to develop a better understanding of the company and available position. The entire experience was a positive one and each person I spoke with was extremely helpful.

Interview Questions

• How would you rate the value of money, fun, and growth from most important to least important?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Moxie (Arlington, TX).

Interview

Three rounds. First, you meet with some from HR and then you go to a second interview on the field with one of the campaign managers. Where they test your skills and share with you what the company is about. Then, you have third interview with the CEO. It was a fairly easy process. The people who interviewed me were great. They have a great attitude.

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Moxie.

Interview

The interview process was quick and easy, but if you have anything more than a high school diploma, you are over qualified. The job consists of standing at Sams or Costco and selling products to people. It is a sales job, regardless of how they name the position's title. They say there's room for growth up into management but in reality, it is all too good to be true. This is not for entry level graduates looking to start a career.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to cope with a difficult situation?   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Moxie (Arlington, TX).

Interview

Round 1 : face to face at office - where the CEO interviewing you
    Round 2: you get to go to the stores and talk to the assistance manager
    Round 3 :Phone call
    It takes about 3 days for the whole process.

Interview Questions

• Rating from 1 to 3 -- fun , teamwork , wealth   1 Answer

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Moxie (Dallas, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

It was very easy and chill, both interviewers were very personable. The questions were nothing out of the ordinary or too challenging. I was given a 4 hour period to hear back from them, and they gave me an evaluation of the process.

Event Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Moxie (Arlington, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

Super easy...almost too easy....like something is fishy this is too easy. These people are apparently a scam and a pyramid scheme, oh and they change names all the time. Would not recommend.

Interview Questions

• Are you available to work long hours   2 Answers