Mullen Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mullen Interview Questions

Interviews at Mullen

2.7

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mullen in July 2018.

Interview

There was a preliminary phone interview done with the Account director. After that, they invite you to the office to talk with the rest team. These are four 30 min interviews with different people from the team.

Junior Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mullen (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2018.

Interview

Casual and engaging. Met with the current art director. Talked about current interests and expectations for learning in a first job. As with most good interviews, it went seamlessly and was mostly a fun conversation about certain focuses and interests within the creative field.

User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Mullen (Richmond, VA) in May 2018.

Interview

Was able to meet a recruiter at a job fair and speak to them in person. They got back to me within a week of the initial chat and had me on 3 calls within the next several days. However, it was not mentioned that what I was being recruited for was an internship instead of a full time position until one of the designers I spoke to mentioned “should you get the internship...”

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about LA/ are you looking for jobs specifically here   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mullen.

Interview

Had a phone interview with hiring senior employee and no reply afterwards. Questions are normal, nothing unexpected. Started with going through your resume. Potential second round would be on-site interview.

Assistant Media Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mullen (Boston, MA) in April 2018.

Interview

Phone interview with typical interview questions. Asked about past experience, knowledge of position and knowledge of the field. Also asked why I was interested in Mullen in particular and how I had heard about that/what I knew about them.

Creative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mullen (Boston, MA).

Interview

I was invited in via their creative recruiter. The three creative directors I met with (not the ones that were originally on my schedule) were exhausted and unengaging, asking me very few questions.

Art Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mullen (Boston, MA) in March 2018.

Interview

A phone call with HR. Then two phone interviews with CDs. Then a 5-hour-long series of in person interviews at Mullen offices.

That might sound insane, but this is one of the best interview processes I've ever had. The team took me out for lunch on my day there. I had great conversations with just about every Creative Director. They took extra time when I declined for personal reasons to understand why.

Though sadly Mullen was not the place for me, the individuals there are incredible. They will treat you very well in this hiring process if you can meet them at eye-level, while speaking confidently and honestly about your experience.

Thanks guys!

Digital Production Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mullen (Boston, MA) in March 2018.

Interview

I attended a college job fair where I got to meet some of the people at Mullen and learn more about the company. After two weeks I got an email and arranged an in-person interview. I met with three people and the interview lasted about 2.5 hours.

Search Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mullen.

Interview

There was an initial phone screening then an interview with 4 people. Interviews felt very disjointed and no could give me an accurate timeline of when I would hear back. The position was very entry level but I felt like there was a culture disconnect between me and the other interviewers.

PR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mullen (Boston, MA) in August 2017.

Interview

Sat down in a casual setting, one on one. Interview was very conversational. Overall very easy to schedule, I could've done a phone interview if I had not been available to come in. They let me know within a week of interviewing.