Munich Re Interview Questions

Updated May 7, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 158 of over 158 interviews

Campus Recruiting22%
Recruiter8%
HardAverageEasy

Munich Re

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Munich Re

Interview

4 round of interviews with department head, peers, and MD. The atmosphere is casual and leaning toward career goals and aspirations. Some technical questions asked in friendly manner. Very informative on the role expectation and company,s culture

Interview Questions
  • Why join Munich Re? What is my long term career goal?
    Answer Question

Munich Re

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Munich Re

Interview

The interview done with prerecorded questions in which you had a couple minutes to think of an answer and record your answer. Only some questions you were able to re-record.

Interview Questions
  • Q: What is something you "geeked out" on recently?
  • Q: What is a situation in which there was an inefficient process and how did you implement changes?

Munich Re

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Munich Re

Interview

Recruiter call - external recruiter Short informational w/ team member Case study was written with no presentation Lots of interviews with different levels of people on the team including the hiring manager Another case study with presentation to several team members

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Munich Re

Application

I interviewed at Munich Re

Interview

3 questions, online, 1 minute prep you are basically recording a video to a prompt. They will follow it with an in person interview that’s more technical questions re the position Instead of trying to get to know you

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Munich Re

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Munich Re

Interview

Apply online, and received a one-way interview email. 2 minutes for each question with a single attempt. 1 minute for preparing, total I had 4 questions.

Interview Questions
  • - how to familiar with a new environment -Think above or beyond others

Munich Re

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Munich Re

Interview

2 interview rounds. The first one was only 15 minutes and the second one took about 4 hours. The first interview was short and sweet, typical interview questions. During the second interview we rotated and talked to multiple employees, long interview but not very hard if you know yourself.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Munich Re

Application

I interviewed at Munich Re

Interview

Had an initial one-way screening interview which had 3 questions. The questions were very general and behavioral. It was kind of hard to come up with good answers right away.

Interview Questions
  • When was a time you solved a problem? Anything you want to tell us?

Munich Re

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Munich Re

Interview

Zero Diversity Applied for the role and got shortlisted. Had the 1 hour interview with Recruiter. She confirmed that you are shortlisted for second round Later received a mail stating they are proceeding with someone from 'healthcare Industry'. Recently someone from Recruitment Agency joined the team; Interestingly the recruiter, hiring manager and head of HR are basically British. So no wonder, they are not open for any other candidates.

Munich Re

Application

I interviewed at Munich Re

Interview

As first part of the selection Process for the trainee programme, I was invited to participate in an Online-Assessment. In case of failure I would receive a rejection automatically within 24hours, I have not received one yet.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Munich Re

Application

I interviewed at Munich Re

Interview

The interview was scheduled as a 30 minute phone interview to get a feel of what the company was about and if the applicant would be a good fit for the role.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 158 Interviews