MyOfficeProducts Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at MyOfficeProducts

Internal Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MyOfficeProducts (Nashville, TN) in February 2015.

Interview

They will have you come into the office to "test your phone skills". The Interview itself was misleading. Sales manager will blatantly lie and tell you it's easy to make 40k a year here when it is not even possible.

Interview Questions

• How much money I needed to make   1 Answer

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MyOfficeProducts (Nashville, TN) in May 2011.

Interview

For the new sales department, the interview is very different from what I expected. I met my current supervisor in a coffee shop -- casually dressed like he asked -- and he asked me a lot of deep questions (i.e. How do you motivate a person to do something?) for about an hour or so. My supervisor is very good at reading people, and he knows how to throw "curve balls" in the interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

In the new sales department, there is no negotiating salary. However, the salary, perks and benefits are more than fair.

Savings Pro Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MyOfficeProducts (Nashville, TN) in May 2011.

Interview

Pretty simple and straightforward. Just talked about past experiences and what I want to accomplish in the future. Very short and informal.

Interview Questions

• Do you think a person can get a degree and not have learned? Vice versa---Do you think a person can be educated and not have a degree?   Answer Question
    • Talk about a challenging time and how you overcame it   Answer Question

Negotiation

Gave me a base salary plus bonus---not open for negotiation