NAFI Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NAFI Interview Questions

Interviews at NAFI

2.6

Clinical Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NAFI.

Interview

It was fine, interviewed with several different people, some appeared more competent than others, agency appeared good for a human service agency and cares about its clients, maybe a little less fir it's employees.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with a crisis and didn't agree with someone else in charge.   Answer Question

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elmsford, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NAFI (Elmsford, NY).

Interview

Phone screening, schedule interview, 1st and 2nd group interviews with current staff. Ask situational questions and other common interview questions that you can find on the Internet. Fill out job interview after and then supply your job references. Job references have to answer a million questions and then you get a job offer that you have to negotiate the job salary since its low.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you went to do a home visit and suspected that the client was smoking weed, what would you do?   Answer Question

Shift Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at NAFI.

Interview

Interview process means nothing when the director is not focused on if you can connect with clients only interest in a functional business. They ask you about 20 questions in which half are not even related to the actual job you will be interviewing for.

Skills Trainer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NAFI in December 2013.

Interview

The interview was structured and rigid. The interviewers are professional in their conduct and the way they carry out the interview which may come across as a bit offsetting to a candidate. However once you join the organization, you would not feel under pressure as such. It is a highly organized place of work, so as long as you get in to gear with the drill and processes of work, you'll be fine. Hiring process was quick and straightforward. Quite friendly staff, many of who have been with the organization for many years. They provide great in-house trainings to all employees.

Interview Questions

• Nothing extraordinarily difficult. One needs to know the scope and breath of one's capacity and expectations in the job role   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation as it was contract - part time position

Direct Care Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, ME

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NAFI (Portland, ME) in February 2011.

Interview

Interview with two people. Standard questions and answer session, and to get to know you. Be honest on your answers. One of the key things that they judge is your ability to engage children\teens, how to handle stress, and to see if you would be a good fit for the team that they are looking for.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you were able to resolve a stressful situation?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NAFI in August 2012.

Interview

Very unorganized process that will make your head spin. They also apparently lost some paperwork during background check along the way. NAFI called to schedule an interview in person. They asked a few questions and had very low expectations because of the high turn-over rate.

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. You have to take it as is.

Direct Care Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NAFI (New York, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

it was quick and easy. First I revived a phone call and From there U wa able to speak to the director. In addition, I was scheduled for a interview and I was interviewed by individuals within the program.

DCC Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NAFI.

Interview

Application, Testing, One or Two Interveiws, Welcome, On the Job Training.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Have a good stable personality and code of ethics.