NASCAR Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 20, 2017

2.8

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NASCAR (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

Multiple phone interviews -3 in total from the Recruiter, HR , and a few people in the group which can be nerve wracking due to the speaking phone quality. The second interview is the department / your branch in the department group meeting with other interviewees & the final interview is solo with the department Panel. If you get to that level then you are in the final 3

Interview Questions

• What was the Most difficult day at work? How did you deal? Why was it hard? If a person is a bit difficult then how will you handle them and the potential situations? (prepare for loaded questions)   1 Answer

NASCAR Diversity Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at NASCAR.

Interview

had two interviews. The first was with an HR rep for the Diversity Program. A lot more standard questions, strengths and weaknesses, why I chose nascar, why I chose the specific department and what I hope to get out of the internship. I heard back a month later for a follow up interview. The second round interview was with 3 professionals from the department. These questions were resume specific. Heard back in 5 days after the second round interview.

Archive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NASCAR (Charlotte, NC) in April 2015.

Interview

Face-to-face, simple questions, I already knew the people because I was working here part time for 8 months before. We already had a good relationship so I knew I had a decent chance of getting the position. It was casual yet informational.

Interview Questions

• on a scale of 1-10 what is your nascar knowledge?   1 Answer

Concession Stand Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Granite City, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NASCAR (Granite City, IL) in April 2015.

Interview

I had to talk to one of the managers on a day that worked best for the both of us. She asked me questions, I answered them. One thing I had to come in handy with was my ID.

Interview Questions

• How would you react to a person being picky about what their order will be?   1 Answer

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Daytona Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at NASCAR (Daytona Beach, FL) in December 2014.

Interview

The 1st round of interview was held in December 2014. I was asked behavioral questions, Questions about interests and experiences. The Diversity program head was very nice to talk to. The interview process was simple and lean. Not a sophisticated one which I experienced with other interviews.

What disappointed me is that, I was considered for the second round of interview. But today is 22nd April still no response, even after my continuous follow up.

Interview Questions

• What projects related to Motorsports field are you involved / were involved.
      What are your interests in the engineering department   1 Answer

NDIPProgram Interview

Anonymous Employee in Daytona Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NASCAR (Daytona Beach, FL) in April 2014.

Interview

First there was a phone screen where I identified my major and interests on job functions and locations and later on I was interviewed by a manager within my function. The interview was very easy going, we walked through my resume and I expressed specific interests in order to be matched with the ideal working group.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at NASCAR (New York, NY) in April 2014.

Interview

Real easy applied and then got phone interview then sit in interview. Every one was so nice. No reason to be nervous. Just be confident. Being a fan of Nascar really helps

Licensing Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NASCAR.

Interview

The interview process was interesting. I had been interviewed for a position in March and had never heard back from anyone, so i thought I didn't get the job. I heard back from them in May asking if I was still interested because they had positions still available. I interviewed prob a few days later. The interview was very interesting but kinda fun as well. They asked me questions about "What exactly is being humble and how did you teach about that?" and some other interesting questions. I found out about a week later that I had got the job and only had about a week and a half to move to Charlotte.

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NASCAR (Charlotte, NC) in January 2013.

Interview

The first one was a phone interview and was with HR, then the second one was in person interviews with hiring manager, and finally the last one was with several others from the department.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NASCAR (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

I applied for a position at NASCAR on a whim. I was not qualified for the role I applied for. To my surprise, a recruiter with NASCAR Digital Media called me anyway but wanted to discuss a different role that I had not applied. I listened and it sounded interesting so I continued through the process. The recruiter kept me informed every step of the way, providing much more information than is typical during the interview process. I wrote "thank you" notes to all of the folks I spoke with and met and to my surprise each one of them wrote back thanking me! The hiring manager asked difficult behavioral questions. Most of the other folks I met during the process were more conversational and were interested in my background and how I thought it might apply to NASCAR and more specifically to the job.

Interview Questions

• The behavioral questions asked by the hiring manager were tougher than the rest of the questions I encountered.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The offer presented to me was within the "accept" range I had previously set for myself and I did not have to negotiate.