NDTV Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NDTV Interview Questions

3.4

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at NDTV (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

Call from consultant, advertising on the brand and said its for software division on NDTV.
    Followed by a coding test, with toughest questions and some puzzle copy pasted from hackerrank.
    Followed by onsite interview in Bangalore IndraNagar Bhive workspace
    Mostly questions on their existing problems and how to solve them, it was more a free consulting rather than a interview.

Interview Questions

• Its a startup environment, are you ready to work extra hours when needed?   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at NDTV.

Interview

The selection process had two parts, the Audio Video presentation and the Interview. The Audio Video presentation was on any topic of one's choice, and was designed to test the applicant's general appearance on the camera, while the interview comprised a diverse range of questions designed to test the personality as well as current affairs awareness of the applicant.

Senior Reporter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NDTV (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2014.

Interview

Was a very good experience to get the opportunity to give the fabulous interview in this esteemed company, one of the best in the leading reporting, Interview was like I have applied for the cnn or bbc, totally awsome.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes negotiation is the best policy..

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NDTV (New Delhi (India)) in October 2012.

Interview

A small interview with HOD, who gave me a small project to complete in 2 days so my skills can be assessed. After a nod from HOD, i formal interview with HR.

Interview Questions

• All was smooth, interview was quite friendly and not formal.   Answer Question

Accounts Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NDTV (New Delhi (India)) in November 2011.

Interview

I was interviewed by 2 Finance Controllers of the Company. Both of them checked my knowledge & previous experience which they found suited for their requirement.

Interview Questions

• Can you work in this environment & late night whenver required?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was offered what i demanded as they knew i was the one they were looking for. Always be confident in your Interview.

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NDTV in June 2011.

Interview

a telephonic interview that i had with a manpower consulting firm called kelly services. it was a straightforward interview as the pre requisite was my proficiency with the telugu language. it was a smooth transition as once the interview was done, my employer then sent me the offer letter and i accepted it.

Interview Questions

• are you willing to relocate ?   1 Answer

Production Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NDTV in February 2011.

Interview

Send email to HR with your resume. They will contact you if they like you.

Producer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NDTV (New Delhi (India)) in September 2010.

Interview

a two round interview one with the channel head then with the HR manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

HR was quite reasonable so there were no problems