NEP Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at NEP Group

2.6

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Corona, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NEP Group (Corona, CA) in June 2007.

Interview

Filled out a form, spoke to my bosses, got the job.

Interview Questions

• Ever had a problem with a difficult boss or coworker.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Interview

Communication was good and the interview was very professional

Operations Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NEP Group (Chicago, IL) in October 2012.

Interview

I met with three people from the company where they asked me about my professional background and pretty much the usual interview questions . I had to outline what I did at the same position with a previous company. They also asked me what my career goals were and what I would bring to the company as an employee.

Entry Level Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NEP Group (Pittsburgh, PA) in April 2017.

Interview

Made me feel comfortable in a scenario where it could be intimidating. It was a group interview with a whole department so at first it was scary, but everyone was so kind it turned into a conversation. Thought they got more backstory from me than a traditional interview setting.

Director of Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NEP Group (New York, NY) in October 2009.

Interview

I approached the company after I had been layed off from another job. I knew one of the VP's. I was told there may be a position open, I went and met with this person to discuss the potetnial opportunity. My resume was forwarded to company headquarters. I received a call from HR to schedule an interview with a VP at another facility. This was in person ans approximately a 2 hour interview. I was contacted again after this interview to set up a conference call with the VP of Human Resources. It was a very productive conversation. They indicated they wanted to move quickly. I did not hear from them and when I followed up a few weks later I learned that the position was not approved by the board so I moved on.

Interview Questions

• What was I looking for in salary?   1 Answer

Senior PHP Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oslo (Norway)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at NEP Group (Oslo (Norway)) in May 2019.

Interview

I have informed them in the first interview about the salary i am aiming for,the recruiter assured me that they are aware of that and they have no problem with it, later i have passed all stages interviews (technical, personal, etc..), then the recruiter informed me that they told him to expect an offer within few days, after two days i got a message from the recruiter saying : i am sorry they don’t want to proceed due to high salary level!!
    Note: i have informed them about what salary i am aiming for in the personal interview as well.

I am sorry to say that the way they handled the process was not professional at all! Just wasting everyone’s time.

Interview Questions

• Create a middleware to authenticate against JWT in Laravel.   Answer Question