NEP Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NEP Group Interview Questions

2.7

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Interview

Communication was good and the interview was very professional

Operations Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NEP Group (Chicago, IL) in October 2012.

Interview

I met with three people from the company where they asked me about my professional background and pretty much the usual interview questions . I had to outline what I did at the same position with a previous company. They also asked me what my career goals were and what I would bring to the company as an employee.

Director of Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NEP Group (New York, NY) in October 2009.

Interview

I approached the company after I had been layed off from another job. I knew one of the VP's. I was told there may be a position open, I went and met with this person to discuss the potetnial opportunity. My resume was forwarded to company headquarters. I received a call from HR to schedule an interview with a VP at another facility. This was in person ans approximately a 2 hour interview. I was contacted again after this interview to set up a conference call with the VP of Human Resources. It was a very productive conversation. They indicated they wanted to move quickly. I did not hear from them and when I followed up a few weks later I learned that the position was not approved by the board so I moved on.

Interview Questions

• What was I looking for in salary?   1 Answer

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Corona, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NEP Group (Corona, CA) in June 2007.

Interview

Filled out a form, spoke to my bosses, got the job.

Interview Questions

• Ever had a problem with a difficult boss or coworker.   1 Answer

Negotiation