NESN Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NESN Interview Questions

Updated Apr 13, 2017

Production Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Watertown, MA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NESN (Watertown, MA).

Interview

Talked to an HR rep for 15 minutes. Said the position is all logging and prompting. $16.11/hr with overtime. Then came an in person interview with an ancient history sports quiz. In the interview I was asked to name the Red Sox pitching rotation and what the Bruins should improve on.

Digital Content Producer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Watertown, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NESN (Watertown, MA) in September 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by HR and was told they reviewed my resume and really wanted me to come in for an interview. After accepting, I never heard from them to discuss scheduling until I contacted them a couple of more times. They never sent me any information regarding whom I'd be meeting with or what the day would consist of. I spent 4 hours at the NESN office interviewing five separate people that worked there. The process was very long and very repetitive. All of the interviewers seemed to be on different pages in terms of what they were looking for and one of them didn't even know which position that I was there to interview for. Overall, very unprofessional both inside and outside of the office.

Interview Questions

• Who won the NHL playoffs last year and what was the score?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Watertown, MA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at NESN (Watertown, MA) in August 2016.

Interview

Had an initial phone interview, followed by an on site interview. The interviewer was extremely nice, basically had a 45 minute conversation covering job responsibilities, personal questions and then I was able to ask questions of my own.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Watertown, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at NESN (Watertown, MA) in November 2015.

Interview

Phone Interview First Round, In Person Interview Second Round in NESN Watertown Office. Good conversation with hiring manager. Strong expectations of responsibility and initiative. Networking and Experience extremely important. Unpaid Internship.

Interview Questions

• Describe 4 words to describe yourself as a professional.   Answer Question

Chyron Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NESN (Boston, MA) in July 2009.

Interview

I met with the Manager and the HR rep. They asked me a slew of questions. Mostly the usual. I thought I did very well, but they did not call me back. The worst part was that they never even contacted me to let me know I did not get the job until six month later. I was told, if they call you, the interview process usually lasts about 3 days.

Interview Questions

• Name a situation where you did not agree with your supervisor and how did you handle it.   Answer Question
    • A situation at work that was very stressful and how you handled it.   Answer Question