NFI Industries Interview Questions

Updated Sep 12, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 77 of over 77 interviews

Staffing Agency8%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

NFI Industries

Application

I interviewed at NFI Industries

Interview

It was ok. I was excited to know more about the company, and my interviewer helped me feel at ease. I am looking forward to hearing from them soon. Give this company a try! You won't regret it.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in five years?
    1 Answer

NFI Industries

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NFI Industries

Interview

Depending on the position you will either meet with the General manager or Director of operations. The decision to hire you may be on the spot or a few weeks depending on your skill set

Interview Questions
  • Industry background; Conflict management scenarios; personailty traits business and personnel or people skills

NFI Industries

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NFI Industries

Interview

I was first reached out to on LinkedIn by an NFI recruiter. She asked if we could arrange a phone call later in the day to go over some information. After the phone call, I received an email for an invitation to a virtual interview (due to COVID-19) which went well. The interviewers asked a lot of the typical questions you would expect during an interview, with some more specific questions tailored towards the job I was interviewing for. After the interview, I received a job offer within a few days.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you were assigned a solo-project and needed to reach out to fellow co-workers for advice or help.

NFI Industries

Application

I interviewed at NFI Industries

Interview

Very straightforward. First round phone interview with a general HR person, then a second interview with a GM and HR person in the area I would be working in. Pretty straightforward questions, but it can be a little intimidating because they are just typing your answers out as you are speaking.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Camden, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at NFI Industries (Camden, NJ) in May 2021

Interview

They had me do a technical exercise with excel which wasn’t bad. Presented it to my boss and a few others. Overall decent interview process to be honest. I didn’t have a problem with it everyone was welcoming and they wanted you to succeed with the interview.

Interview Questions
  • Work is experience , where I saw myself in 5 years, and how I heard about the company

NFI Industries

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NFI Industries in Apr 2021

Interview

Application: Applied online through company website. I received an email asking for my availability for a interview that would be conducted the next day. Thought it was going to be a phone interview due to it being the first interview, but it ended up being in person. Received an follow up email from the recruiter to bring copies of my resume and to wear a mask due to COVID. Interview: Went to interview the next day, and there were two interviewers. It seemed like they were not ready for my interview. The interviewers didn't know what position I was interviewing for and were having trouble finding the job listing. They took a few minutes to read my resume and were making audible gestures while going through it. The employees looked uninterested and tired throughout the interview and gave vague answers to questions asked. Asked for their emails to have a follow up, but was told to only talk to the recruiter regarding the position. Was never contacted about the outcome of the application since.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NFI Industries (Honolulu, HI) in Feb 2021

Interview

Had a phone call with the recruiter. It seemed to go very well and was told that they'll call me within 2 weeks. It's been 2 weeks and haven't heard from them.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

NFI Industries

Application

I interviewed at NFI Industries

Interview

straight forward, phone screen with a recruiter with general questions, phone interview with hiring manager with questions about the role in more detail, in person interview, questions about experience dealing with shipping, receiving, inventory and overall warehouse operations.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

NFI Industries

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at NFI Industries

Interview

10 minute walk around and Introduction, quick questions about self and previous experience. Drove a forklift to see if you know the basics and then was sent on my way

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Meridian, MS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NFI Industries (Meridian, MS) in Feb 2020

Interview

The interview process was a lot different than others that I have had, the hiring manager and the guy that's under me interviewed me personally, it was very professional; great place to work. I would recommend this company to any one who is looking for stability and decent pay, I was blessed with a better opportunity and I took the offer, otherwise I would still be working here.

Interview Questions
  • All of my experience as a truck dricer
Viewing 1 - 10 of 77 Interviews