NFI Industries Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 5, 2017

2.4

Real Estate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cherry Hill, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at NFI Industries (Cherry Hill, NJ) in July 2017.

Interview

Late and Short. I waited almost 30 minutes after set time to be brought in. Almost left as I had another interview afterwards. Waiting 30 minutes for the young upstart to begin the interview who obviously had strong connections that got him the job was a red flag to me along with similar reviews. Very relaxed, no preparation, no sense of urgency, must be nice!

Interview Questions

• Give me an overview of your career.   1 Answer

Forklift Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Perris, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NFI Industries (Perris, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

Take a math test, if you pass, have 2 brief interviews nothing crazy. Do some figure 8's on the equipment. If you could the figure 8's smoothly they offer you a job on the spot. They send you for a drug test and do a background check. It takes about a week for the results to come back. If you clear the background and drug test you get an email with an orientation date.

Interview Questions

• Do you have warehouse experience?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at NFI Industries.

Interview

First interview was with a corporate recruiter who was very friendly. I was asked about my educational and work experience, along with what I know about the company and what I am looking for in terms of a career. The recruiter answered all of my questions and referred me to the branch manager.

About three days later I interviewed with the branch manager over the phone. I was asked a lot about my family background, my interests, educational and work experience, and what I was looking for in an internship and career. I got to know the branch manager as well, and overall just talked for nearly 40 minutes. I was told I would hear back in about three weeks and ended up receiving a call the very next day.

Interview Questions

• What kind of classes are you taking?

Tell me about your school's supply chain program?   Answer Question

Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NFI Industries.

Interview

I applied online and about a week later I received an email from HR to setup the initial phone interview with that person. The first interview was very straight forward, reviewed the resume and asked a couple behavioral questions. A week later I received email from HR that the hiring manager wanted to schedule a time to speak over the phone (I was not in the same city). We scheduled a time for a couple days later. The day of the interview came and I never received a call from the manager, I waited for an hour before going on with my day. I emailed my HR connection confirming there was an interview set for that time and with that manager. I've yet to hear anything back from them...

Forklift Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Galilee, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NFI Industries (New Galilee, PA) in March 2017.

Interview

After the phone call I received from them I wouldn't want to work for this company. If the hiring individual wouldn't of laughed after me answering a question I wouldn't give a bad review. I understand that some places don't pay well at all, But to laugh is an insult and unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking for a new job if your currently working?   1 Answer
    • How much are you looking to get paid?   1 Answer

Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NFI Industries in March 2017.

Interview

The interview consisted of reviewing my resume and previous experience, as well as an explanation of what the job entails. No technical questions were asked. The interviewers were very friendly and professional.

Interview Questions

• "What did your job consist of at [last company I worked]?"   Answer Question

Administrative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at NFI Industries.

Interview

I was emailed if I was still interested in the position from HR. I then had a brief phone interview. I was emailed the next day to schedule an in person interview. I interviewed in person the same week with 2 people from the department I would be working in.

Interview Questions

• Phone interview- basic interview questions, strengths, areas of improvement, etc..
      In person interview- Review of resume, described experience and skills and how they related to job applying for   Answer Question

Invoicing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cherry Hill, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NFI Industries (Cherry Hill, NJ).

Interview

I was just nervous because the hiring manager had the poker face on, but overall I felt good about it and welcomed for the most part. I was asked about my excel experience, what was my experience in toggling between several different screens, and basic customer service questions.

Class A Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baldwinsville, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NFI Industries (Baldwinsville, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

It was pretty easy and basic like most trucking jobs. They need drivers so it's all the same at most places, this was no different really. A phone call, then they have you come in for a face to face usually within a week or so. They go over the job, in this case, beer loads so they are all heavy weight loads.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have?   1 Answer

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in DeSoto, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at NFI Industries (DeSoto, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

Applied at PDQ Temp service in Waxahachie, Tx. They sent me out to NFI Industries to have an INterview with Rick (3rd shift supervisor). We went on a tour in the golf cart and he asked how soon was i able to work. I said " right now, sir." And i started work the next day. Stayed on for 2 in a half months and got hired on full time. Easy. You can also walk- in and hand in your resume. They will do an on site interview. For the men, they will put you on a forklift test. (clamp).

Interview Questions

• Am i willing to work OT if needed.   1 Answer