NFI Industries Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at NFI Industries

2.4

Class A Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baldwinsville, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NFI Industries (Baldwinsville, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

It was pretty easy and basic like most trucking jobs. They need drivers so it's all the same at most places, this was no different really. A phone call, then they have you come in for a face to face usually within a week or so. They go over the job, in this case, beer loads so they are all heavy weight loads.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have?   1 Answer

Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NFI Industries.

Interview

I applied online and about a week later I received an email from HR to setup the initial phone interview with that person. The first interview was very straight forward, reviewed the resume and asked a couple behavioral questions. A week later I received email from HR that the hiring manager wanted to schedule a time to speak over the phone (I was not in the same city). We scheduled a time for a couple days later. The day of the interview came and I never received a call from the manager, I waited for an hour before going on with my day. I emailed my HR connection confirming there was an interview set for that time and with that manager. I've yet to hear anything back from them...

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in DeSoto, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at NFI Industries (DeSoto, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

Applied at PDQ Temp service in Waxahachie, Tx. They sent me out to NFI Industries to have an INterview with Rick (3rd shift supervisor). We went on a tour in the golf cart and he asked how soon was i able to work. I said " right now, sir." And i started work the next day. Stayed on for 2 in a half months and got hired on full time. Easy. You can also walk- in and hand in your resume. They will do an on site interview. For the men, they will put you on a forklift test. (clamp).

Interview Questions

• Am i willing to work OT if needed.   1 Answer

Inventory Control Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at NFI Industries (Allentown, PA) in March 2014.

Interview

It was easy applying online. After a week I got a phone call from the hiring manager. They gave me an interview for whenever I was able to come in.

Inventory Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rock Hill, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NFI Industries (Rock Hill, SC) in May 2018.

Interview

It was a pleasant interview. Had a math test ready on board before you move to the next process. If pass, you were interview, ask simple questions straight to the point no pressure. Offer job right on the spot. Most importantly they want to know the exact position you’re looking for & what shift.

Interview Questions

• What does it mean in your own words “Paying attention to detail” ?   Answer Question

Inventory Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at NFI Industries (Columbus, OH) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied online - received call from recruiter a little over a week later for a phone screen. Went very well, so we scheduled a phone interview the next day with the hiring manager. That seemed to be successful as well, as we agreed to set up a video interview (I'm out-of-state) at a specific time and date. This was confirmed a few days prior, yet despite the video interview being formally set up on Google Hangouts (it was titled with my name, NFI and video interview - for the correct time/date), I waited over 30 minutes and my interviewers did not show. I called both the recruiter and hiring manager and neither answered. I emailed the recruiter and have not gotten a response. I understand that this is a business and things come up, technical difficulties, etc. - but I took time off from my current job to do an interview I was looking forward to and had high hopes for given the quick turnaround and positive nature of the previous conversations. There could have at least been an answer to one of my calls (I only called after waiting 30 minutes on the video chat) - or email. Any company that devalues and disrespects my time and hope such as this is not worth consideration.

Market Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at NFI Industries.

Interview

Very smooth interview process. At the time, was interviewed by two people in a relaxed environment in the department and an HR person. HR was quick to respond to my online application and able to get me in for an interview the following day.

Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chino, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NFI Industries (Chino, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Apply walk in get the job easy because the driver turn over it very high because after 3-6 months they totally switch up Never fix trucks and don't care about driver's they make you come in early and give everyone cheeseburgers from McDonald's to try to make it better

Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hagerstown, MD

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at NFI Industries (Hagerstown, MD) in March 2008.

Interview

This was easy for me. I was hired before regulation made it harder to get hired. As a Driver recruiter I am a little bias. As long as you call me I will try my best to make it as easy and informative as possible.

Interview Questions

• Really there was nothing difficult or unexpected when I was questioned. Put your self in there shoes and understanding simple questions is just that...simple.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NFI Industries in March 2016.

Interview

Professional yet relaxed interview. I didn't feel pressured or anxious. The 2 that interviewed me were welcoming and up front about the job and what it entailed. The office culture is relaxed, but very fast-paced.